Winter Transfer Window Jan 2018

Maxus-MIFA9

agree. 75m player must b a very very gd player. n it didnt help that pool seemed so desperate to get only him, n no other defender.

just like the same issue whether Neymar is a 227M or coutinho is worth 145m.  Or Sanchez drawing 400-500k pd per week.  

Nothing seems to make sense in the market.. hopefully over time some sanity will eventually prevail.. maybe that's why Pool is not dipping into the transfer market again this window. 

it's a risky strategy for Klopp... if he still makes top 4 - he would be billed as a hero. If not, he will be a total zero.  I suspect the purchase of VVD and sale of coutinho was premised that there wont be any further activity in this window...  then wait till summer for better bargains. possibly conditions set by the FSG 

↡ Advertisement

I don't know if there will be better bargains this coming summer window, TBH. It is World Cup year. If anything, every player will cost more

• Praise 1

Man City mostly buying relatively young players

Building an empire

They are already near the pinnacle

The rest of the league may be left behind

Chelsea have completed the signing of defender Emerson Palmieri from Roma.

so cheap only. recently chelsea target all cheap cheap.

and when pep just say man c is restricted by finance, they bid 55m for mahrez...

his meaning of restrict mean cannot buy 200m player like PSG?? lol

• Praise 4

And ozil signed new contract... turning to be a good jan

But we really need a defender or dm

hence, losing Sanchez may turn out to be blessing in disguise. Arsenal's frontline looks refreshed. Without the talented Sanchez, they still can at least put out an offensive force to be reckoned with.  perhaps with further unity as the negative impact of Sanchez in the dressing room is gone.  

Ozil's deal breaks records in Arsenal. Speculators put the figure at 350k/w...   that will upset the rest of the top earners at Arsenal..  

hence, losing Sanchez may turn out to be blessing in disguise. Arsenal's frontline looks refreshed. Without the talented Sanchez, they still can at least put out an offensive force to be reckoned with.  perhaps with further unity as the negative impact of Sanchez in the dressing room is gone.  

Ozil's deal breaks records in Arsenal. Speculators put the figure at 350k/w...   that will upset the rest of the top earners at Arsenal..  

Riyad Mahrez denied move to City n he is upset. I’m not sure if this is the right decision by Leicester cos whilst I salute them for turning down good money, I’m not sure if keeping Mahrez is the right move as history has proven that unsettled players can be a bad influence to hv in the dressing room.

• Praise 5

Riyad Mahrez denied move to City n he is upset. I’m not sure if this is the right decision by Leicester cos whilst I salute them for turning down good money, I’m not sure if keeping Mahrez is the right move as history has proven that unsettled players can be a bad influence to hv in the dressing room.

they demand about 95m

i guess they will let go at around 80m lol

but very risky, if mahrez form hit rock btm , and man c change target, they might get nothing

After all the gloom and doom since last summer, where expectations of all gunner fans would probably have been pushed to rock bottom, it must now be super good news with all these happenings.

[thumbsup]

• Praise 2

they demand about 95m

i guess they will let go at around 80m lol

but very risky, if mahrez form hit rock btm , and man c change target, they might get nothing

Exactly. Think City offered £60mil n I believe they can be squeeze till say £70mil which represents a good price if u ask me. Edited by Spring
  • Praise 4

to be Auba is a feel good signing to ease the pain of losing sanchez.... can't see why will he play unless we revert back to 2 strikers or he willing to play on wing

i doubt arsenal will let 2 x 50m strikers sit on bench

i would still prefer we got a cb or dm instead....

After all the gloom and doom since last summer, where expectations of all gunner fans would probably have been pushed to rock bottom, it must now be super good news with all these happenings.

[thumbsup]

our best transfer is letting dick law go

The top 6 biggest transfers in EPL this Winter Window

Biggest spent ever n almost double the previous Winter window record of 2011!!

post-48108-0-62866200-1517484586_thumb.png

post-48108-0-29884700-1517484659_thumb.png

• Praise 8

Bro, at the end of the day, we viewers are feeding them the Vitamin M  [laugh]

• Praise 5

Bro, at the end of the day, we viewers are feeding them the Vitamin M [laugh]

Haha ya and I’m definitely one of the feeders by paying thru my nose for MIO tv!!

On a separate note, La Liga trying hard to get a piece of the lucrative pie perhaps by moving k/o times to better cater for Asian audiences.

• Praise 4

Wow, we really encourage them to spend and spend hor...

oh, the creator of the infographics that you extracted... The editor si bey blur lor... VVD is Soton to Pool, not the other way round leh...  [smash]

Bro, at the end of the day, we viewers are feeding them the Vitamin M  [laugh]

Yes, and i had repented since 2 yr ago  :XD:

• Praise 2

Wow, we really encourage them to spend and spend hor...

oh, the creator of the infographics that you extracted... The editor si bey blur lor... VVD is Soton to Pool, not the other way round leh... [smash]

Yes, and i had repented since 2 yr ago :XD:

Wah good spot bro, I didn’t notice this!

On a separate note, CBs like Laporte n VVD costs more than reputable strikers like PEA n Diego Costa (his move classified under Winter window)!!

• Praise 3

Wah good spot bro, I didn’t notice this!

On a separate note, CBs like Laporte n VVD costs more than reputable strikers like PEA n Diego Costa (his move classified under Winter window)!!

ha ha...

CBs cost more to buy, but i wonder whether they are paid more than the strikers or not?