Kopi

Extremme

[thumbsup]

Yes. The black colour with red wording one. Don't like it at all. Even those tze char coffee pork ribs also don't like.

No tea for me too, not even those bubble tea.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

Yes. The black colour with red wording one. Don't like it at all. Even those tze char coffee pork ribs also don't like.

No tea for me too, not even those bubble tea.

This one right?

91xiLSwRG3L._SY550_.jpg

I dont drink kopi or like any food remotely tasted like kopi. Every work day lunch, I eat near this stall at Army market. Very popular. Initially, nobody patronise but nowadays, long queue. I never tried before but the owner is frenly always have a smile for me during his smoke break.

https://www.misstamchiak.com/kopi-more/

P.S saw this tam chiak lady there buying and talking to the owner. She did not get any free drinks so I think what she wrote has some truth in it.

haha i am opposite the coffee agar agar lago love. it is vansihing food. haha

lavander mrt station there also have.

This one right?

91xiLSwRG3L._SY550_.jpg

i love kopi, but totally dont like the Kopiko sweet. i rather pack Nescafe cans on the car for NSHW drives than these sweets. 

i love kopi, but totally dont like the Kopiko sweet. i rather pack Nescafe cans on the car for NSHW drives than these sweets. 

Haha, me too. I pack Nescafe cans for NSHW. 

If I'm the only driver, I will usually get red bull if really necessary. It's just too sweet but sometimes you really need that boost.

Haha, me too. I pack Nescafe cans for NSHW. 

If I'm the only driver, I will usually get red bull if really necessary. It's just too sweet but sometimes you really need that boost.

i cant take Red Bull, too much for me. once i drank Red Bull during uni study week (there were Red Bull girls giving them out for free around campus), super hyper for 4 hours then crashed after that  [dead]

i am a coffee person.

personally, i enjoy kopitiam kopi (kopi c kosong) more than ang mo kopi.

arabica or robusta, it matters not to me as i go for taste and not origin.

it's a pity that kopitiam kopi is roasted with margarine.

that said, there are many coffeeshops that sells nice kopi c kosong for no more than 1.30 a cup.

for ang mo kopi, i like Craftsmen at Siglap, Strangers at Kg Bahru, Nylon at Everton, Commune @ Millenia.

the mainstream ones like Starbucks, Coffee Bean etc.. are lousy. even McCafe is better than them.

• Praise 2

i am a coffee person.

that said, there are many coffeeshops that sells nice kopi c kosong for no more than 1.30 a cup.

for ang mo kopi, i like Craftsmen at Siglap, Strangers at Kg Bahru, Nylon at Everton, Commune @ Millenia.

the mainstream ones like Starbucks, Coffee Bean etc.. are lousy. even McCafe is better than them.

been hearing good reviews of Strangers at Kg Bahru, will try it out one of these days. 

i am a coffee person.

Glad I’m not the only one who felt that McCafé coffee taste better than Starbucks and coffee bean.

Recent months been drinking Kopi o kosong cos watching my health, especially sugar intake.

• Praise 3

i am a coffee person.

How about Jewel?

(edited)

IMO the coffee must be freshly brew not the owner don't keep adding water just to make the water black black. That is not shiok.

those porcelain cup add a rustic feel to the enjoyment

A lot of sediment for viet coffee haha... very robust coffee

I feel that any coffeeshop using the heater system is not up to standard. The thing about kopi is the temperature of the water. Those modernise heater tends to not get hot enough when there are too many customers. They sacrifice quality for convenience. The water used has to be consistently Hot. Edited by Extremme

i cant take Red Bull, too much for me. once i drank Red Bull during uni study week (there were Red Bull girls giving them out for free around campus), super hyper for 4 hours then crashed after that  [dead]

I drink monster and mother energy drink for exam period

Ang moh can drink every morning drink like morning coffee. 500ml no joke

now old already super sensitive to caffine, but still like the gao gao/

• Praise 1

Ok so this is the list I saw so far for traditioal coffee.

1) teck whye Zong hua coffee shop beside Seng siong there

2) Toa Payoh Lor 7 mkt can try this stall call Seah coffee

3) ABC Market - Located at the end of the ABC HC, corner shop besides the small road. The kopi and teh from that stall is nice.

4) "Kopi More": 05 Beach Road, Golden Mile Food Centre #B1-49, Singapore 199583

5) "Shuang Man" at Bukit Merah Central food centre. 

6) "Coffee Hut" at Jalan Berseh HC

↡ Advertisement