2016 2nd Generation Honda Freed

Blooper77

icic.. i always looking at hybrid. so sgcarmart put freed petrol specs for hybrid..

correct according to the JDM spec sheet.

hybrid rear is disc

petrol rear is drum leading/trailing

http://www.honda.co.jp/FREED/common/pdf/freed_spec_list.pdf

Sienta 

hybrid and petrol rear all is disc (regardless or grade G/X)

http://toyota.jp/pages/contents/sienta/002_p_001/pdf/spec/sienta_spec_201507.pdf

You can use Google Translate.

↡ Advertisement

Anyone knows if advisable to get hybrid from PI like autolink? Wonder how the warranty for battery will work. Will they be able to replace ASAP or have to wait...

Anyone knows if advisable to get hybrid from PI like autolink? Wonder how the warranty for battery will work. Will they be able to replace ASAP or have to wait...

Autolink sure can be trusted to buy from, but they price and freebies are fix and cannot nego one. Buy Car leh, cannot nego a bit not shiok.

These days, the battery they all got exstock liao. So many hybrid Vezel on the road. no worries la.  

• Praise 1

If overall package still better then kah motor, then maybe can get from them. I see the Mobilio, almost faint. Looks very low end

• Praise 1

Looking at sgcarmart, very few PI sell Freed. Autolink seems like the more reputable one among them? How is Venture or the other PI? Is G model, S package the best? Sorry, don't know how to translate the jap PDF leh.

no leh, i was at tuff city and saw both front and back for hybrid are disk. i specifically ask the SE to check and he use his phone light to shine to confirm

correct lah, what i meant is rear is disc for freed hybrid. i didn't mention the front, front is always disc meh. :)

Looking at sgcarmart, very few PI sell Freed. Autolink seems like the more reputable one among them? How is Venture or the other PI? Is G model, S package the best? Sorry, don't know how to translate the jap PDF leh.

S Package is crazy one la, 2k for 4 silly items that can be easily obtain locally. But G model is quite standard. Venture i think quite ok. at least they can nego. Also they are under case trusted too. End of the day, best price wins ba. 

If overall package still better then kah motor, then maybe can get from them. I see the Mobilio, almost faint. Looks very low end

Been looking at most of the MVP of its same class. Mobilio I felt too plastic and the design looks quite backdated compare to Honda's newer series of model. 

If you are referring to common man test drive review, I think it will be limited since most PI would restrict test drive. But the reviews by HK media, some of which are posted here earlier, are quite useful. ------ also has a review

I went to PI to have a look at the car yesterday as well. If i were to choose a compact mpv, this should be it.

i would also choose with honda sensing.

At the moment I am still contemplating between 7 seater and 5 seater, freed or vezel hybrid.

without S package also no sensing? what does the S package come with?

the exterior of mobilio is.. quite ugly to me.

S Package is crazy one la, 2k for 4 silly items that can be easily obtain locally. But G model is quite standard. Venture i think quite ok. at least they can nego. Also they are under case trusted too. End of the day, best price wins ba. 

Been looking at most of the MVP of its same class. Mobilio I felt too plastic and the design looks quite backdated compare to Honda's newer series of model. 

• Praise 2