2016 2nd Generation Honda Freed

Blooper77

Freed seats are normal car seat whilst Sienta last row is like some cushion padding added on. therefore comfort level is quite big. i guess the advantage of sienta is the last row seats can be folded and hide under the floor board.

↡ Advertisement

hahaha.. Maybe that's what many pple like to call the "honda magic". they always manage to make the interior more spacious than most other brands.

Went to the show room to saw the actual ride.

My own opinion on this is it has a reasonable amount of space inside to carry 6-7 pax, A comfortable dashboard with my all time fav digital display. Seats are a bit more comfortable than Sienta (I felt). Was told the driving feel is much better also (by the salesman) due to additional Bhp. But 1 thing i can't understand, both Freed and Sienta width are the same, but why Freed feel so much wider when siting inside.

By the way, when i was looking at the new Freed, Sienta is just beside. so quite naturally i compare both.   

I didnt test drive because not ready to buy with today's COE haha.

the 2nd row seat folding could be better because you need to push all the way back in order to ensure it folds nicely for people to get to the 3rd row. booth space also limited once you have your 3rd row but you cant have everything.

Hi all,

thanks for the updates.

I personally prefer my current configuration (2008 Freed) - 2-2-3 where the middle row are 2 separate seats with the aisle in the middle. anyone knows if we have options with regards to the seat configurations?

separately, i also prefer the Sienta last row where the seats fold down and flat rather that to the sides in the Freed. easier to pack bulky items like suitcases and also less strenuous. 

wonder why honda did not consider that? 

• Praise 1

Hi all,

thanks for the updates.

I personally prefer my current configuration (2008 Freed) - 2-2-3 where the middle row are 2 separate seats with the aisle in the middle. anyone knows if we have options with regards to the seat configurations?

separately, i also prefer the Sienta last row where the seats fold down and flat rather that to the sides in the Freed. easier to pack bulky items like suitcases and also less strenuous. 

wonder why honda did not consider that? 

IMO, the new Freed look good but seriously this is a big turn off. [dead]

resized-20161228111237716.jpg

• Praise 1

well i guess we cannot have everything.. 

but is there

1) keyless entry

2) keyless open boot?

3) steering wheel controls?

4) rear a/c vents?

IMO, the new Freed look good but seriously this is a big turn off. [dead]

resized-20161228111237716.jpg

well i guess we cannot have everything.. 

but is there

1) keyless entry

2) keyless open boot?

3) steering wheel controls?

4) rear a/c vents?

Dunno leh, me just look see look see only.

Have not make up my mind to take sedan or a mini MPV. [dizzy]

freed only have 6 or 7 seater version. no 2-2-3 setting. folding all the way flat mean your seat cannot be normal type. maybe they can consider an improved version of Sienta haha

• Praise 1

haha same as me. i think it depends on your needs lor. how many adults and how many kids you normally need to fetch? need child seat?

Dunno leh, me just look see look see only.

Have not make up my mind to take sedan or a mini MPV. [dizzy]

according to videos i saw, have leh, have 2-2-3 seating arrangement. the 2nd row is capt seat style.

but not sure if PI will bring in that version.

freed only have 6 or 7 seater version. no 2-2-3 setting. folding all the way flat mean your seat cannot be normal type. maybe they can consider an improved version of Sienta haha

Just notice a bonus on Freed compare to Sienta, Freed have front & back disc brake, whereas Sienta only front disc brake. Correct me if my info is wrong. As i am comparing the same class MPV. 

Just notice a bonus on Freed compare to Sienta, Freed have front & back disc brake, whereas Sienta only front disc brake. Correct me if my info is wrong. As i am comparing the same class MPV. 

Adding on to this, I think the brakes comes in diff spec. Saw a Sienta today, with disc as well. 

means sgcarmart information not reliable.. indicated as drum brakes for freed.

no leh, i was at tuff city and saw both front and back for hybrid are disk. i specifically ask the SE to check and he use his phone light to shine to confirm

• Praise 2

We are talking about the same thing. By default, front is always disc for nearly all cars. So we are zooming in to talk about the rear brakes. Yes, it's disc for hybrid.

↡ Advertisement