Kindergarten teachers burning documents in offering bin

Yewheng

I read here in this forum, there's a employee who comes before office hour and leaves after office hour, but the manager still say got punctuality issue, can be improve.

So the mother is not wrong, she is preparing her daughter for the real work life where 100% isn't enough.

Haha I also read that.

I think that employee was retrenched and the manager fren fren join immediately.

↡ Advertisement

Internal Moderator

Lhttp://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/viral-photos-of-kindergarten-teachers-allegedly-burning-documents-in-bin-sparks#xtor=CS1-10

Look at this stomp post. This one also tio stomp and complain.. If the world continues to operate like this, we will be in a very sad society. Little bit kanna stomp or post in social media. Somemore now got people debate should use stradder and not burn the paper method. There should not have any debate on this in the 1st place as long as the information is cleared off by burning or straddling result will still be the same what.

Haiz..

Sometimes what the person think is not right, however if he think more deeply why it happened and if he was in the same shoe what will he do? He may get the answer.

No need to start another thread with such a non-specific title. After sometime it's tough to keep track of the conversations.

• Praise 1

A reader, Ms Lin, 30, said:

“These bins are meant for the burning of joss paper. 

“They aren’t suitable for burning documents. 

Put a virus in that Sky Net computer so it steals money from the Republican party and donate the money to the American Negro College Fund and the lesbian trapped in a man's body foundation.ðµ

ð

oooooorrrrrrr you said the "n" word
  • Praise 1

A reader, Ms Lin, 30, said:

âThese bins are meant for the burning of joss paper.

âThey arenât suitable for burning documents.

The bin not for document. The material use for Incense paper and documents definitely of different quality and print. They are inhaling poisonous smoke.

Sigh..teacher some more...

Amk...hahaha

Edited by Kopites

Is there any resident tang ki in this forum? Actually I am also tempted to burn all my personal papers statements etc in these bin because no point getting shredder for home use, but what’s holding me back is the fear that it may upset the other beings ....

we also have it here. its called TAX.

but what we do, mata dun catch ... they praise ...

on the contrary, we don't do, then big problem lai liow ... :a-bang:

• Praise 1

Is there any resident tang ki in this forum? Actually I am also tempted to burn all my personal papers statements etc in these bin because no point getting shredder for home use, but what’s holding me back is the fear that it may upset the other beings ....

better dont unless you want Radx to get hold of your personal life datas....

I just tear up all my old docs by hand ( good excercise) jumble them all up into cartons and weigh about 20-30 kgs and sell to a karanguni fellow and get like 10-15 cents a kilo ; pays for my 1 meal; I do it every 6 months

Edited by BanCoe

I just tear up all my old docs by hand ( good excercise) jumble them all up into cartons and weigh about 20-30 kgs and sell to a karanguni fellow and get like 10-15 cents a kilo ; pays for my 1 meal; I do it every 6 months

my workplace machiam their docs top secret ...

keep in boxes for a few months ... when a lot, will call for the disposal coy to come down and shred all the docs or to take to burn (with declaration) ... maybe need to "send" to the founders for audit purpose ...

my workplace machiam their docs top secret ...

keep in boxes for a few months ... when a lot, will call for the disposal coy to come down and shred all the docs or to take to burn (with declaration) ... maybe need to "send" to the founders for audit purpose ...

Better if they just shred and recycle ....

What is the world coming to.

So stupid like that terminator film.

Send the soldier to save the mother of John Conner.

Send the soldier to put a virus in that Sky Net computer lah.

No need war, no one needs to die.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1