Android Phones

zipping

Why tired of android phone?

iphone cannot be dirt cheap de.

Refurbished con go for $300/$400 if really keen on Apple.

What exactly do you want your phone to be different? When it iw different, you will complain difficult to use and not user friendly. Haha

I reckon should be sick of the UI rather than the OS.
↡ Advertisement

What exactly do you want your phone to be different? When it iw different, you will complain difficult to use and not user friendly. Haha

Not much issues for me since I used iOS and Android before.

Not bad for a mid range phone...

https://www.gsmarena.com/panasonic_eluga_z1_pro-9383.php

Panasonic Eluga Z1 Pro

panasonic-eluga-z1-pro.jpg

Versions: Eluga Z1 Pro (64 GB, 4 GB RAM); Eluga Z1 (32 GB, 3 GB RAM)

NETWORK Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE

LAUNCH Announced 2018, October Status Available. Released 2018, October BODY Dimensions 157.2 x 76.3 x 8.1 mm (6.19 x 3.00 x 0.32 in) Weight 169 g (5.96 oz) SIM Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM/ Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)

DISPLAY Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors Size 6.19 inches, 96.4 cm2 (~80.4% screen-to-body ratio) Resolution 720 x 1500 pixels (~269 ppi density) Multitouch Yes, up to 5 fingers Protection Asahi Dragontrail Pro Glass

PLATFORM OS Android 8.1 (Oreo) Chipset Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm) CPU Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 GPU PowerVR GE8320 MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 128 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) Internal 64 GB, 4 GB RAM (Z1 Pro) or 32 GB, 3 GB RAM (Z1)

MAIN CAMERA Dual 13 MP, f/2.0, 27mm (wide), 1.12µm, PDAF 2 MP, f/2.8, depth sensor Features LED flash, HDR, panorama Video 1080p@30fps

SELFIE CAMERA Single 8 MP, f/2.2 Features LED flash Video 1080p@30fps

SOUND Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones Loudspeaker Yes 3.5mm jack Yes   - Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic

COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 а/b/g/n/ac, WiFi Direct, hotspot Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS Radio FM radio, RDS, recording USB microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go

FEATURES Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM Browser HTML5   - MP4/H.264 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC player
- Photo/video editor
- Document viewer BATTERY   Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery

MISC Colors Black, Gold, Blue Price About 200 EUR

Edited by DACH

https://www.techspot.com/news/78374-new-galaxy-s10-prices-images-leak-top-variant.html

New Galaxy S10 prices and images leak, top variant reportedly costs $1,819 Is 12GB of RAM and 1TB of storage worth almost two grand? By Rob Thubron, Today 7:14 AM 12 comments
2019-01-22-image-2.jpg
Something to look forward to: We’re less than one month away from the Unpacked event where Samsung will unveil its Galaxy S10 phones—along with a foldable device and other products. As such, leaks are arriving thick and fast, the latest of which reveals pricing for the three models. Unsurprisingly, the flagship version carries a steep price tag.

It’s almost certain that Samsung is releasing three versions of the Galaxy S10: a 5.8-inch Galaxy S10 Lite, which may be called the Galaxy S10E, a 6.1-inch Galaxy S10, and the 6.4-inch Galaxy S10+.

Italian tech site Tutto Android has revealed the Galaxy S10 prices in Italy. There are six variants, comprised of different models, memory, and storage sizes.

• Galaxy S10 Lite 6GB RAM / 128GB storage: €779 ($885)
  • Galaxy S10 6GB RAM / 128GB storage: €929 ($1,056)
  • Galaxy S10 8GB RAM / 512GB storage: €1,179 ($1,340)
  • Galaxy S10+ 6GB RAM / 128GB storage: €1,049 ($1,192)
  • Galaxy S10+ 8GB RAM / 512GB storage: €1,299 ($1,477)
  • Galaxy S10+ 12GB RAM / 1TB storage: €1,600 ($1,819)

It appears Samsung has upped the minimum storage to 128GB while removing the 256GB option. It also seems that last year’s rumors of a 12GB RAM model were accurate, though combined with 1TB of storage, it comes at a very high price: around $1819.

Samsung Galaxy S10E, S10, and S10+ (L to R), encased pic.twitter.com/Pk2gpXkXxn

— Evan Blass (@evleaks) 19 January 2019

While the S10 Lite/S10E is under $900, it does lack the other phones’ in-display fingerprint reader. It also has dual cameras and a flat screen, whereas the S10 has three rear cameras, a curved display, and a hole punch selfie cam. The S10+ also has three lenses, along with a larger hole punch.

We’ll get confirmation of the Galaxy S10 models’ prices and specs on Wednesday, February 20.

• Praise 1

where are these phones heading ?

it's the usual bigger screen, more memory, faster chip, more camera lenses and what else ?

completely devoid of innovation.

where are these phones heading ?

it's the usual bigger screen, more memory, faster chip, more camera lenses and what else ?

completely devoid of innovation.

Mind controlled phones and ant other devices

Nuclear battery

Direct projection of image into mind

Supercharged

Bring it on !! 

1221397367.g_400-w_g.jpg

really bang for buck !!

for a moment, i thought it was under MI... [laugh]

I'm thinking of changing phone as my contract is up.

probably will go for Mate 20 pro when the price went down

Edited by Kurty

Bring it on !! 

1221397367.g_400-w_g.jpg

really bang for buck !!

i really think this company just buy finished product and paste their own brand sticker at the back of the phone.

Twincharged

for a moment, i thought it was under MI... [laugh]

I'm thinking of changing phone as my contract is up.

probably will go for Mate 20 pro when the price went down

I just recon under my sister's CIS $49/mth x 2 year plan and paid only $138 for the mate20pro !

i really think this company just buy finished product and paste their own brand sticker at the back of the phone.

Liddat won't earn much... Lol! Specs are good and price is cheap.
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

I just recon under my sister's CIS $49/mth x 2 year plan and paid only $138 for the mate20pro !

Liddat won't earn much... Lol! Specs are good and price is cheap.

wow.. thats very good deal..

I'm using CIS  with M1.. 35% off $68 plan but still have to pay $338 for mate 20 pro..

which telco is that?

• Praise 1

Twincharged

wow.. thats very good deal..

I'm using CIS with M1.. 35% off $68 plan but still have to pay $338 for mate 20 pro..

which telco is that?

Mr Red.

Online promo until end of the month where you get to shave $200+$30 off.

If port from another provider, will get a further $100 off.... Meaning $38 upfront only !

• Praise 1

Mind controlled phones and ant other devices

Nuclear battery

Direct projection of image into mind

for some AM, the phone should be able to open his beer bottle. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2