Any recommendation?

wat abt blackberry?...

Supercharged

Your line is which line? $3 very cheap, I also want :grin:

I go in see already. Even $42 line also free

I hoping they have redmi note 5 pro

That one 6gb ram

Hoping to get for my dad

redmi note 6 is out liao.. better than redmi note 5 pro.. 

I gonna cry

I just ordered the cover and glass for note 5

M1 don’t have leh

Is there such a thing? Not sure.

I am hoping for such a thing

Physical keypad + android + circle life $0 = old people can make calls + can use google map to track location

• Praise 1

Supercharged

I gonna cry

I just ordered the cover and glass for note 5

M1 don’t have leh

I am hoping for such a thing

Physical keypad + android + circle life $0 = old people can make calls + can use google map to track location

think redmi note 6 just launched.. i started seeing it on carousell, lazada, qoo10 last week.. local sets with full warranty.. m1 will probably get it soon.. 

Edited by Tkseah
  • Praise 1

huawei n honor phones r worth considering. now my whole family has one. im using huawei mate9, wife honor 7x, dotter honor 9lite n son honor play. so far so good. any pic quality of all phones r very gd. very affordable phones with very gd specs.

After 8th Oct, quite a few mid range china phones going to be released. I am also taking note of the Honor 8x.

The Oppo also releasing Realme 2 pro around the same time.

Turbocharged

After 8th Oct, quite a few mid range china phones going to be released. I am also taking note of the Honor 8x.

The Oppo also releasing Realme 2 pro around the same time.

one thing abt oppo is they use lower end processor. even for this realme, they using SD660 instead of the newer 800+ series. even their so-called flagship R17pro also only SD710. dunno y they don wanna use newer processor.

There's only note 6 Pro released in Thailand. Just have screen with notch ala iphone and different camera. Specs Likely the same.

one thing abt oppo is they use lower end processor. even for this realme, they using SD660 instead of the newer 800+ series. even their so-called flagship R17pro also only SD710. dunno y they don wanna use newer processor.

Yeah I don't really understand why their phones are relatively expensive and not as well speced

They have Oppo Find X which uses the higher processor.

For their realme pro 2, their pricing is to compete with redmi note 6 and honor 8x.

In the same price range the realme pro 2 has a better processor. The redmi 6 is using a sd636.

to me, it does not matter if the mobile phone manufacturer make or lose money lah. as long as the product fits what my needs and price point, it's ok liao. not as if over the lifespan of 2 to 3 years, there needs to have massive OTA upgrades to the phone and w/o it, the phone cannot function.

When talk about LG phones, i think many here will link to me!!!! 

LG phones give me free I will take and sell away, need to pay,  even $10 also a BIG NO THANK YOU for me...  [:/]  [laugh]  [laugh]

They have Oppo Find X which uses the higher processor.

But no external card slot support and no head phone jack.

Need advise bros.

What's the best free music app that can download and listen offline for android? I don't mean Spotify n stuff where u gotta pay a monthly subscription $$ type. Used to have Music Downloader app but now doesn't work liao