Android Phones

zipping

A series now also price at $1000 and above!!??

Prepare your $1,000 for your mid tier phones in the next few years.

Thank me later.

https://www.techspot.com/news/77116-leak-claims-galaxy-s10-have-four-variants-including.html

Leak claims Galaxy S10 will have four variants, including a 5G model with 12GB of RAM And will probably cost a fortune By Rob Thubron, Today 6:33 AM
2018-05-04-image-4.jpg
Rumor mill: Samsung’s last few handsets haven’t been hugely different from their predecessors, with most offering just incremental upgrades, but that could change with the Galaxy S10. In addition to all the rumored new technology, Samsung’s next flagship may come in four variants, one of which is rumored to support 5G and pack a massive 12GB of RAM.

The rumor's source is an alleged memo from GF Securities brokerage that leaked on Chinese social media site Weibo. It includes a table showing four versions of the Galaxy S10: a base version with 4GB of RAM and a 5.8-inch screen, which could be an ‘budget’ option similar to Apple’s iPhone XR; a larger 6.3-inch S10 Plus model with 6GB; what’s presumed to be a more advanced Galaxy S10 X model with 8GB; and finally the Galaxy S10 X 5G, which comes with 12GB of RAM. Note that the ‘X’ name could just be a placeholder.

2018-10-26-image.jpg

Like all leaks and rumors, this one should be taken with a pinch of salt. However, Xiaomi’s Mi Mix 3 and Black Shark 2 both feature 10GB of RAM, as does an in-development version of Oppo’s Find X, so 12GB doesn’t seem too far-fetched. According to the table, Huawei is reportedly set to include the same amount of memory in its P30 Pro.

The 5G support is interesting, especially as Samsung said the S10 wouldn’t be the first of its devices to come with 5G. Perhaps another phone, possibly the foldable Galaxy X, will have that honor.

Samsung mobile head DJ Koh has said the Galaxy S10 would feature “very significant” changes to the phone’s design. An in-display fingerprint reader is expected, and other rumors say it may even pack graphene batteries. While 12GB of RAM might not have many practical applications on a smartphone, Samsung will likely be happy to claim the “world’s first” title.

• Praise 3

Why mid range phone got more cameras than than flagship S series? 

Finally samsung came out with a mid range affordable phone A7 (2018), come with 3 camera and dual sim slot PLUS external micro sd.

Lazada is having pre-order at $428 and come with $150 voucher   [thumbsup]

Samsung-Galaxy-A7-2018-review.jpg?resize

ZJbkpJtpn2osuZr5sxLFJF-650-80.jpg

https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_a7_2018_unboxing_video-news-33868.php

• Praise 1

If give direct $150 discount, it would be a great deal for a mid range. Camera spec is good too. Not much use for lazada vouchers.

If give direct $150 discount, it would be a great deal for a mid range. Camera spec is good too. Not much use for lazada vouchers.

buy Xmas present :D

Buy the phone and give the vouchers to me please  [laugh]

The vouchers can use on redmart? If so, glad to buy them off you at a discount.

• Praise 1

their cost save on not waterproof, revert back to mirco usb charge, no OIS for camera, and i doubt the camera use high quality lens.

other than the cons, i like the 3-in-1 slot for 2 sim card and external sd card.

their cost save on not waterproof, revert back to mirco usb charge, no OIS for camera, and i doubt the camera use high quality lens.

other than the cons, i like the 3-in-1 slot for 2 sim card and external sd card.

plus it comes with NFC and the lazada offer is for a 128gb model.. 

• Praise 1

plus it comes with NFC and the lazada offer is for a 128gb model.. 

yup 6GB ram more than enough for daily usage and some simple gaming apps. 

yup 6GB ram more than enough for daily usage and some simple gaming apps. 

the promo offer should be the 4gb model.. enough for me also.. 

• Praise 1

Wanna solicit some advice and suggestion:

I can recontract this month, and am interested to know which phone is best value for money now. Have always been using Samsung's S or Note series, but also realise that Samsung's flagship phones have become very expensive over the last few years, and their values drop very quickly, so is not really value for money...

Am very used to Android, so will prefer to stick with it, but wonder whether there are other better buys or not...

Anyone got good advice/suggestion?

tks...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1