Self entitlement or just real clueless or worse just stupid

Spurman

wah sian

should have joined the insurance sales line

atas condo, atas car, atas holidays .... atas everything

even can manage to dredge up the moon from the sea

• Praise 1

Hk is not a backward country. Just go any clinic also can. Problem is have to stay back a few days. Maybe his cheapo air tickets didn't allow date change. [laugh] [laugh]

I don’t think u have a kid. From his post, his kid was having a 38plus fever at first. I will definitely take the flight back home.

My kids all have fever overseas before... never see doctor just self medicate. No way I will skip a flight for fever, esp it’s going back home, easier to take care of kid.

Of course I will not complain about sq lah... fever only... that guy obviously trying to get freebies out of nothing... is it worth it? Bad reputation for freebie

Edited by Wind30
  • Praise 5

I don’t think u have a kid. From his post, his kid was having a 38plus fever at first. I will definitely take the flight back home.

My kids all have fever overseas before... never see doctor just self medicate. No way I will skip a flight for fever, esp it’s going back home, easier to take care of kid.

Of course I will not complain about sq lah... fever only... that guy obviously trying to get freebies out of nothing... is it worth it? Bad reputation for freebie

Seriously? My god... Fly back immediately? that's what you think?

To each their own.

• Praise 1

Wah. I think perhaps here in mcf should not csi him anymore lar... let it be... tink he quite cham liao although he was downright arrogant and downright a failure as a parent but i tink his life might be in a mess soon liao with all thoae digging here n there.

Let it be bah. Hope he learn how to be more appreciative of society. How to be a better dad, how to be more humble can liao... and hopefully no one act like him liao

Wah. I think perhaps here in mcf should not csi him anymore lar... let it be... tink he quite cham liao although he was downright arrogant and downright a failure as a parent but i tink his life might be in a mess soon liao with all thoae digging here n there.

Let it be bah. Hope he learn how to be more appreciative of society. How to be a better dad, how to be more humble can liao... and hopefully no one act like him liao

younger gen never learnt the phrase live in glass house better dont play marbles........err......throw stone!
  • Praise 4

younger gen never learnt the phrase live in glass house better dont play marbles........err......throw stone!

• Praise 6

I realise some young people are just too full of themselves. Being so called successful or having a bit of wealth more than others somehow make them think the world owns them. There will be a time when they will meet someone that will teach them a lesson.

• Praise 6

I realise some young people are just too full of themselves. Being so called successful or having a bit of wealth more than others somehow make them think the world owns them. There will be a time when they will meet someone that will teach them a lesson.

Yeah teach them a lesson.

Like him?

:D

hqdefault.jpg

• Praise 1

It is a pity Manulife has to be dragged into this saga for having this agent. I find Manulife rather ok in terms of investment schemes, they pay out good returns for my parents at the end of their investments.

Whoa l!!! The other side damn fierce

Everything about him kena dug out [crazy]

Social media is a scary thing these days.

Better stay low profile in life. 

• Praise 3

Twincharged

when i was working in the airlines, we always had people travelling without valid passports and then blaming the airline and everyone else except themselves.

• Praise 1

DE52Uzul.png

Forget him.

Find Yuko. Wherever she is. She is a customer service gem.

Sia, Manulife, BMW, hospitals... All those who Kenna his complain MUST get her asap to be corporate trainer.

He learn how to be more tactical leh ... using the same user nick across various forums esp SBF is plain dumb.

As a financial consultant ... You got to wonder his data security practices.
↡ Advertisement