Self entitlement or just real clueless or worse just stupid

Spurman

Forget him.

Find Yuko. Wherever she is. She is a customer service gem.

Sia, Manulife, BMW, hospitals... All those who Kenna his complain MUST get her asap to be corporate trainer.

As a financial consultant ... You got to wonder his data security practices.

thats why i dont have twitter, instagram or any of those of the same platforms. I only have fb which doesnt even have info on my working place and none of my colleagues are in my list of friends. Basically i use fb to keep my old photos.....
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

thats why i dont have twitter, instagram or any of those of the same platforms. I only have fb which doesnt even have info on my working place and none of my colleagues are in my list of friends. Basically i use fb to keep my old photos.....ððð

It’s Ok to have these social media accounts. People should have some self awareness. He knows his own personality (ie full of himself) then he should know it’s a matter of time such things happen. The only thing he does not expect is the multitude of the situation. He must be too confident that no social media can harm him and that he also forgot social media is an emotional group.

It’s Ok to have these social media accounts. People should have some self awareness. He knows his own personality (ie full of himself) then he should know it’s a matter of time such things happen. The only thing he does not expect is the multitude of the situation. He must be too confident that no social media can harm him and that he also forgot social media is an emotional group.

He wont know that he is full of himself.....so does everyone else. Usually we can see when one of our 'friend' has become or is one.....but how many of us would directly say it to 'that' friend. The most we snigger and make fun of it in his/her absence. I have one colleague who is like that....when Bernabeau and took a picture with Ronaldo's cut-out figure and claim it was the real deal. Always have something to say to make himself seen to be bigger and more experience than the older guys. Last straw was when he asked me to intervene on his behalf in his clash with a fellow colleague......i told him straight to his face who is actually at fault and gave him a small redress. Fella didnt took kindly to what was said....nkw he avoid me like a plague and the feeling is mutual.....no love lost!
  • Praise 3

He wont know that he is full of himself.....so does everyone else. Usually we can see when one of our 'friend' has become or is one.....but how many of us would directly say it to 'that' friend. The most we snigger and make fun of it in his/her absence. I have one colleague who is like that....when Bernabeau and took a picture with Ronaldo's cut-out figure and claim it was the real deal. Always have something to say to make himself seen to be bigger and more experience than the older guys. Last straw was when he asked me to intervene on his behalf in his clash with a fellow colleague......i told him straight to his face who is actually at fault and gave him a small redress. Fella didnt took kindly to what was said....nkw he avoid me like a plague and the feeling is mutual.....no love lost!

eh sound like a person we knew here.......nong nong ago...hor @genes

:grin:  :grin:

this is so apt here...my fav cliche

JackNicholson.jpg

• Praise 1

So where to draw the line between a genuine complaìnt against a self entitled one?

Was it the complaint did not go to the correct platform? ( I didn't follow the full saga). Like he sent out to social media instead of addressing directly to SQ?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1