• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
66 replies to this topic | 210 praises

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:05 PM

Extremme
  • Premium member
    Extremme
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Where are the best places for people watching. Sometimes in this hectic environment, we just want some peace and quiet time to just do nothing but maybe sip a coffee or beer and look at the world pass

Need not be some fancy restaurants or cafes

Edited by Extremme, 13 January 2018 - 09:06 PM.

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:08 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Try Kent Ridge Park,free Parking,free Toilets....very little people..bring your own Drinks & Food.

Yewheng and Nlatio praised this
Mazda 6..2.5.

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:09 PM

Extremme
  • Premium member
    Extremme
    4th Gear
    Author Image

This is good place. Cheap and good.

Pluck in my earphone and just watch the world.

#feelingemo on a rainy day...

28k7dk8.jpg

Edited by Extremme, 13 January 2018 - 09:13 PM.

Dleodleo praised this

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:26 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

hmm watch what kind of people 1st? maybe Changi airport with all the stewardesses? 😂😂
Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
PSA: Get car cam if you still have not done so...
PSA2: Apply for vCashcard...

Posted 13 January 2018 - 10:04 PM

Extremme
  • Premium member
    Extremme
    4th Gear
    Author Image

hmm watch what kind of people 1st? maybe Changi airport with all the stewardesses? ðð

People watching is an art 😅
Pocus praised this

Posted 13 January 2018 - 10:07 PM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Twg at taka..
Respect is earned.. does not come with your god damn title..

Posted 13 January 2018 - 10:08 PM

Rustyz
  • Premium member
    Rustyz
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Johor custom see people rush to work and home. Feel fortunate. Chaos Beauty

Singapore custom cannot loiter will be charge.
If anyone can have it, I don't want it.

Posted 13 January 2018 - 10:12 PM

Chongster
  • Chongster
    6th Gear
    Author Image

CBD but only on Friday where it is dress down and a lot of OL v generous, give 1/2 ball or more. Lunch time is best, just need to find a decent coffee joint and chill.

Posted 13 January 2018 - 10:43 PM

BenTong
  • Premium member
    BenTong
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I watch people on tv at home..
FourZero and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 13 January 2018 - 10:47 PM

zipping
  • zipping
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Raffles Place ..... between One Raffles Place and Chevron Place

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:08 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Changi airport best

Can see quite a few sad farewell
Lala81, FourZero and Spring praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 14 January 2018 - 01:22 AM

Flying_genie
  • Flying_genie
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I like to go to Casa Verde restaurant at Botanic Garden just to sit there, enjoy fresh air, watch people and their pets go past. Coffee there not too good though.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 14 January 2018 - 03:50 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Everyday, many places can see people, many people. Buses crowded, lifts crowded, shopping malls crowded, even East Coast Park is crowded during weekends. 

See until sian.

Maybe go somewhere with no people and see other things, like urban decay, nature, the sea, or just new things.  That is more relaxing, less hectic. 

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 14 January 2018 - 04:12 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Everyday, many places can see people, many people. Buses crowded, lifts crowded, shopping malls crowded, even East Coast Park is crowded during weekends.
See until sian.

Maybe go somewhere with no people and see other things, like urban decay, nature, the sea, or just new things. That is more relaxing, less hectic.

LCK
Other things, new things [grin]
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 14 January 2018 - 04:17 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

LCK

RadX 's place.  [lipsrsealed]

Thaiyotakamli praised this
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 14 January 2018 - 07:38 AM

Victor68
  • Premium member
    Victor68
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

How about MRT stations? those queuing, jump queue, pushing, dont know what they doing, rushing, etc 

Posted 14 January 2018 - 07:48 AM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I do that at my workplace when nothing much going on. See the teenagers having fun, joking around and sometime quarrell with one another, and see the hectic life my colleagues have, running around, doing chores and rushing oblivious to the surrounding. Sometime i swear they think i am weird or a stalker.....
Lala81 and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Together We stand Alone

Posted 14 January 2018 - 08:05 AM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

LCK

I suggest mandai cremation. Peaceful and quiet. You can see many people (life) there. Young/old. Rich/poor Reflect on one own life. You can reflect on your own life. Serious.
Lala81, Thaiyotakamli, RH1667 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 14 January 2018 - 08:20 AM

Ash2017
  • Ash2017
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

For man made Stone watching ..... recommend cemetery

Posted 14 January 2018 - 08:39 AM

Hoseyboh
  • Hoseyboh
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Changi Village....Don't know still have or not! 😁

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: peoplewatching, quiet, alone and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users