Haunted office

Ysc3

Walaooo smdj... If one day need to OT alone how?

Spike with laxative then see next day who laosai never come work can liao.

There's not much OT in our office. My boss who locks the door will chase us back by 6.45pm as he wants to go home early.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Any evidence to suggest it's the supernatural? Can't be whatever you cannot figure out means it's haunted. Might as well say it's the aliens like the goons from the Ancient Aliens show. Or maybe it's the Easter Bunnies? Or maybe it's Je... ahem, I better not go there.

Ghost? What an unintelligent assumption. If ghosts can eat living being's food a whole lot of ppl will be starving.

My office used to have a female ghost dressed in red in our empty office at the back. We didn't see her anymore after we on the lights and use the toilets there everyday.

Only we old staff are aware of this. We never tell the new staff.

One of my friend office could hear keyboard typing sound came from one of the desk far end of the office when they OT at night de, but that table is empty de.

• Praise 1

My office used to have a female ghost dressed in red in our empty office at the back. We didn't see her anymore after we on the lights and use the toilets there everyday.

Only we old staff are aware of this. We never tell the new staff.

one of my ex-office, after 10pm the phone system will ring with all lines light up. The moment the phone rang, all my colleagues will pack up with lighting speed and drag me along leaving the office. I was there about 9 months and only knew of this when I had to stay back to sort out stuffs for the audit. 

My colleagues were used to it and next day was things as usual, best part is, the "thing" stays in my room, yes, my room and nobody told me anything.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 4

i smell a rat....it happened in one of our office. Bugger dropped down from the false ceiling.....had a feast on leftovers and food on the tables which dissappears over the weekend. After complain....pest buster guys laid a trap and caught it.....small little bugger!

Radx busy with his glass house in Sentosa Cove....

post-131345-0-36039000-1515997578.jpg

• Praise 6

One of my friend office could hear keyboard typing sound came from one of the desk far end of the office when they OT at night de, but that table is empty de.

Some of my ex-colleagues and guests also experience strange encounters when I worked in Sentosa last time.

Luckily I didn't encounter anything except someone told me she saw a man sitting on my chair when she off the lights at 10pm+. She dare not tell me until few mths later.

It took me few days to overcome the fear.

Most of the time I come across are ppl suffering from dementia , they can't recall where they put their things or they have finished their own snack dan they conveniently blame it on someone/something else.

one of my ex-office, after 10pm the phone system will ring with all lines light up. The moment the phone rang, all my colleagues will pack up with lighting speed and drag me along leaving the office. I was there about 9 months and only knew of this when I had to stay back to sort out stuffs for the audit.

My colleagues were used to it and next day was things as usual, best part is, the "thing" stays in my room, yes, my room and nobody told me anything. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Wow! Room leh... your post be high.. LOL.

I think that "thing" usually comes out at 10pm+?

Edited by Dleodleo
  • Praise 3

Can't see her face clearly. Auntie cleans behind every Thurs n saw few time. Boss asked her play buddhist song every morning and lights every day.

When I was a kid,my parents used to visit a monk regularly. And there was a time, they were chatting about wandering spirits and he did mention that he could see them. Mostly during his daily chanting times, because they were according to him, drawn to these sort of chants in an effort to find peace. His words. Not mine.

In a not really related but maybe related note. I have this strange ability to remember almost all of my dreams and also at times am conscious that I am dreaming while in a dream. Which once in a while gives me the ability to control certain aspects of my dream or when I want to, snap myself back awake when things go wrong or if anything unpleasant happens in dreamland. (Yes I have also had dreams of waking up from a dream inception style)

Anyways, something I have not really told anyone is that I have on more than one occasion "fought" off or chased away demons in my dreams. These happen somewhat randomly and not because I watched a horror show or something. The first time it happened, it felt like those sleep paralysis things and it was somewhat difficult to speak. But it was in a dream. Now it's not as difficult to fight off these demons.

I like to think these are all just figments of my imagination, but recently, I dreamt of my dog who passed away a month ago, and i really wish it was a visit from him to just say goodbye and to show me that he is happy and well.

It was one of my most vivid dreams where I actually woke up in my normal surroundings and saw him lying on my bed. A short while of hugs and playing later, he got up and "had to leave" and wanted to be let out of the bedroom which we opened for him. He walked out towards a light at the end of our corridor and I woke up in real life in the middle of the night shortly after. I promptly wrote everything down because It was something I never want to forget.

I believe in spirits but when it comes to ghostly sightings, I believe alot of the time, they are the work of negative beings impersonating those who have passed on.

Though I have never encountered anything strange in real life. Even when i was younger and went visiting "haunted" places.

Mayb @radx can give more insight since he's ghey

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 8

Wow! Room leh... your post be high.. LOL.

I think that "thing" usually comes out at 10pm+?

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 2

I usually leave the office in the late afternoon, so never knew until that night. After that I told them not to stay too late, but they claim 6-7 years liao,  they were used to it, it meant no harm. The phone rang just to chase them away and not offer they stayed so late.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

the phone rang is some programming issue lah, i also have the same problem in my office  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Most of the time I come across are ppl suffering from dementia , they can't recall where they put their things or they have finished their own snack dan they conveniently blame it on someone/something else.

I am old ... but not that old yet ... and its not easy to finish a whole 220 gm bar of chocolate in a day !! ... and I am very sure I did not misplace or consume the toblerone too.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

i bet most likely is the OCD pantry auntie or cleaner who can't stand leftover food on desk, my wife is one of them   [laugh]  [laugh]

my office cheap cheap one ... no table cleaning person one ... and the bar of chocolate was supposed to be in this container !! so the ghost know how to choose the good stuff also !

post-2854-0-22858900-1515999796_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3