Haunted office

Ysc3

Your camp must be at some ulu location, thats why you need mosquito net?

Near stagmont ring.Last time consider ulu.Now becomes choa chu kang/yew tee,lol....

↡ Advertisement

Near stagmont ring.Last time consider ulu.Now becomes choa chu kang/yew tee,lol....

Stagmont ring? The signal camp ah? Or you are referring to the kranji camp 3 area? Usually mozzie net would only issue if your camp is at ulu area. Last time when i was on course at pasir laba camp also issued with mozzie net.

Stagmont ring? The signal camp ah? Or you are referring to the kranji camp 3 area? Usually mozzie net would only issue if your camp is at ulu area. Last time when i was on course at pasir laba camp also issued with mozzie net.

3rd battalion guards,sir!lol...

Turbocharged

You is which era one ... at least for me, it was those thin thin tilam, underneath must put wooden board then can sleep properly. [laugh] [laugh] Remember when they want to replace the old ones for new mono-intake, we just threw the whole old bunch of tilam downstairs from 4th storey.

But keep in locker maybe still a bit too much.

i can't remember the thickness of my mattress during NS days but I think mine is metal spring supporting the mattress and not wooden board.

I belong to the era where there is no dry fit, boots got no goretex and what not, got CFC rank, black lousy PT shoes issued and no e-mart. [laugh]  old already. cannot remember so many details. [laugh]

3rd battalion guards,sir!lol...

Near me. I'm from Keat Hong 40Sar. A very old camp, but luckily I never encounter anything supernatural.
  • Praise 1

One of my friend office could hear keyboard typing sound came from one of the desk far end of the office when they OT at night de, but that table is empty de.

Still rem one more.Happen in my old company.

My superior alone work late in the office that night.Saw one hand (just hand,nothing else) lie at the corner window.

Scare the hell out of him.Pack & run.Next day tell us the incidence.But so far nobody see except him,lol..

i can't remember the thickness of my mattress during NS days but I think mine is metal spring supporting the mattress and not wooden board.

I belong to the era where there is no dry fit, boots got no goretex and what not, got CFC rank, black lousy PT shoes issued and no e-mart. [laugh] old already. cannot remember so many details. [laugh]

those army boots very cialat to clean. The rubber on it sides have serrated mcm rack and pinion gear.........must clean with tootbrush than the mud and grime will come off. Lucky my time the nom 4 was already camo.....if temasek green....need to starch and iron!

Turbocharged

My superior alone work late in the office that night.Saw one hand (just hand,nothing else) lie at the corner window.

Scare the hell out of him.Pack & run.Next day tell us the incidence.But so far nobody see except him,lol..

many years ago, my wife OT-ing in the office alone. she said she heard, at the cubicle next row, a paper file being flipped many times as if someone was searching for info within the file. it is quite normal to them as last time not computerised and all their papers are filed.

now the thing is that she can't see the cubicle next row unless she walks over there. but she didn't dare walk over. just quickly finish up and go. she was quite sure she was the only one in the office. and it was not the aircon blowing on the files cos central aircon shut off liao.

it happened a couple of times after that also.

those army boots very cialat to clean. The rubber on it sides have serrated mcm rack and pinion gear.........must clean with tootbrush than the mud and grime will come off. Lucky my time the nom 4 was already camo.....if temasek green....need to starch and iron!

Maybe somebody trying to scare him le?!

many years ago, my wife OT-ing in the office alone. she said she heard, at the cubicle next row, a paper file being flipped many times as if someone was searching for info within the file. it is quite normal to them as last time not computerised and all their papers are filed.

now the thing is that she can't see the cubicle next row unless she walks over there. but she didn't dare walk over. just quickly finish up and go. she was quite sure she was the only one in the office. and it was not the aircon blowing on the files cos central aircon shut off liao.

Lucky it never shows.

My superior so scared is because according to him,the hand wave at him,lol....

i starch and iron temasek green before. [grin] but not for ns. so still not that ancient. [thumbsup]

ncc?

Twincharged

must have been watching Addams Family ... when he mistook the tv screen for the window.

i starch and iron temasek green before. [grin]  but not for ns. so still not that ancient. [thumbsup]

Many office also have ghost when people OT de, also dont know why? Like people could hear keyboard typing sound, paper file flipping, phone ringing, calculator button pressing sound etc.  [rolleyes]  

Turbocharged

Lucky it never shows.

My superior so scared is because according to him,the hand wave at him,lol....

maybe white pigeon flapping wings?

ncc?

Twincharged

My company got 4 storey.

First storey COS on duty.

I stay in forth storey alone.Week day night time not allow to book out.

Sleep alone,bath alone,shit and pee alone,lol...

last time SAFINCOS also liddat.

but when all of them went for training, we will all move to the second floor.

btw, I became LOBO when I was in SAFINCOS.

My office quote the opposite to TS office. Almost every other day there will be breakfast on our tables appearing.. sibei weird

another good life person ...

I dont' even get breakfast at home unless I make it myself !! :a-m1524:

↡ Advertisement