Re cycling

Neutrino

Interesting that we give different result to Eunomia, the environmental consultancy

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2017/12/germany-recycles-more-than-any-other-country

Gone are the recycling days... even they tried so hard with SuperMarkets to bring own bags but still hardly see anyone bring own bags... our govt also half hearted one (NATO )and people will follow as got no time to bring bags from home and its always "last minute" grocery shopping; Also the amount of take away's going on is no help too and even cutlery forks/spoons are going plastic; I remember in the old days the wet market sellers  always wrapped in news papers nowadays all have only that roll of plastic bags .... well they are so convenient as can "see thru" but not the environment.... anyway's I re-use those bags to collect my dog poo          

Edited by BanCoe

Just look at the amount of tissue papers and plastic bottles we used. You can find them virtually everywhere. This was not the situation in the early 50- 70. 

I think we should focus on using less first rather than recycle. A lot of misconception that the higher tonnage of  recycled materials achieved mean good. What it means is we are using more.  :a-bang: