Knn dislike also have to be polite? wtf?

Privacy

Your title suggests otherwise. First word starts with "Knn" and ends with "wtf"?

Talk about irony. Fouled mouth ppl asking others to be polite. Dunno whether to laugh or cry.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 11
  • Dislike 1

Your title suggests otherwise. First word starts with "Knn" and ends with "wtf"?

Talk about irony. Fouled mouth ppl asking others to be polite. Dunno whether to laugh or cry.

wtf? ur england failed.. i nv ask people to be polite...
  • Dislike 1

Please be reasonable and polite when you using the "Dislike" function.

Tho I agree with wat u say... I cannot however see the need to start a thread just over this...

Meah... I’m just bored

wtf? ur england failed.. i nv ask people to be polite...

Oh wait... looks like I misunderstood u...

Back to not a single f**k is given mode then...

• Praise 2

Twincharged

In here just to let you know how deeply I do not care about your dislikes and you disliking others  [laugh]

i used to be very affected when ppl posted negative comments about me or my posts .... but that was eons ago liow ... now i just press my own "ignore" button.

• Praise 4

Just wanna say two cents. How many of us know each other in real life?

Like maybe @Jamesc is my boss or subordinate and we know that? In such cases I can imagine either no comments or an anonymous dislike cos what happens online affects what happens offline.

So maybe that is why some are cautious in giving dislikes cos the person you dislike in the posts might be the person next to you during a meetup which will make it uncomfortable......

I rarely dislike a post though if I dislike I will admit I tend to be anonymous. What I normally do if I disagree or think you are really off track is to quote your post and engage you online with why I disagree which is what I think a forum should be.

Ccscb is of cos an exception. But I do praise him if I agree but I see his points now so low I wonder why he is not banned.....

Edited by Philipkee
  • Praise 5

what TS mean is why when he wants to dislike someone who he is pissed off with and still have to be polite in his message.

I get what he means from his thread title ie why need to be polite when he is disliking someone but his actual post itself contradicts the title by asking otherwise n hence the confusion. And to add salt to the wound, he accuses another of “England fail”. I don’t know what to say

• Praise 9

I think TS dislike someone with his Nick using some rude words, and that person return the favour with the comment " please be reasonable and polite when using the dislike function". And hence the birth of this thread. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Is there a most childish thread of the month award? I think this one sld top the list. [:p]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 4

Just wanna say two cents. How many of us know each other in real life?

Like maybe @Jamesc is my boss or subordinate and we know that? In such cases I can imagine either no comments or an anonymous dislike cos what happens online affects what happens offline.

So maybe that is why some are cautious in giving dislikes cos the person you dislike in the posts might be the person next to you during a meetup which will make it uncomfortable......

I rarely dislike a post though if I dislike I will admit I tend to be anonymous. What I normally do if I disagree or think you are really off track is to quote your post and engage you online with why I disagree which is what I think a forum should be.

Ccscb is of cos an exception. But I do praise him if I agree but I see his points now so low I wonder why he is not banned.....

Mod/Admin enjoying the clown (Ccscb)? Still have popcorn and coke ........ I think
  • Praise 3

I think TS dislike someone with his Nick using some rude words, and that person return the favour with the comment " please be reasonable and polite when using the dislike function". And hence the birth of this thread. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Is there a most childish thread of the month award? I think this one sld top the list. [:p]

Eh tolong hor... dun suggest another $100 award

Haaaaaaa

I tell your mama then you know.

I dunch fren u

Hmmmphhhh

• Praise 2

Eh tolong hor... dun suggest another $100 award

Haaaaaaa

hell low, I think give sweets, candies and lollipop can? childish product for childish act?  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

hell low, I think give sweets, candies and lollipop can? childish product for childish act? [:p][laugh][laugh]

Muahahahaha