Knn dislike also have to be polite? wtf?

Privacy

well i think that it's probably ok to insult the person in the dislike (after all it's a dislike already), but please ... no bringing our dear mothers into it.

Unless u are 12-16 year olds, then by all means, u won't be stopped by insinuating carnal relationships with the opponent's mother  [:p]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

+1 to post count before this thread gets locked.   [laugh]

This thread was moved from "General car discussion"  to " Feedback & Suggestions",  unless done by an office ghost I believe still got show to sing.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

well i think that it's probably ok to insult the person in the dislike (after all it's a dislike already), but please ... no bringing our dear mothers into it.

Unless u are 12-16 year olds, then by all means, u won't be stopped by insinuating carnal relationships with the opponent's mother  [:p]

I remember in school, most of the fights between the 14-16 years old started because of the greetings of someone's mother birth organ. So I think best to keep such greetings in the heart.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

asking the other fellow to go fark spider usually end up not as violence.  [:p]

This thread was moved from "General car discussion" to " Feedback & Suggestions", unless done by an office ghost I believe still got show to sing. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

@RadX?

you do know that thats a blessing considering nobody here wants to be dreamt of by you right? :psychotic:

Lol

Dun fren does not mean dun dream haaa

No different now. I think it has never changed for centuries. The more bo liao ones just stare only can flip table liao. How you advice your son to handle such insults ah ?

knives, rapiers, guns, fists or whatever is convenient to dissuade future descriptive anatomy comments  [laugh]

• Praise 1

You the bestest lah!!! .... everything and anything also can 1.... give you well endowed 1 [:p] .

I remember in school, most of the fights between the 14-16 years old started because of the greetings of someone's mother birth organ. So I think best to keep such greetings in the heart.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

asking the other fellow to go fark spider usually end up not as violence.  [:p]

post-157298-0-05871200-1516158199_thumb.jpg

• Praise 5

No different now. I think it has never changed for centuries. The more bo liao ones just stare only can flip table liao. How you advice your son to handle such insults ah ?

guess some things never change, and unlikely will change.  [laugh]

My son can fight, and he fought before in school. I always tell him not to start a fight, but dont run a way from a fight, unless out numbered.

My advice to him to handle such insults is to stay away from ppl who may use such words, mix with the correct ppl and he will not have to handle such situations. His friends and classmates will "fark you Jor" but they will not "KNNBCCB".  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo

you do know that thats a blessing considering nobody here wants to be dreamt of by you right?  :psychotic:

except me, because I not worry of he dreaming of me, and he wont want to dream of me too.

We have an agreement that i go 2 weeks before him to make preparation to welcome him down under. So if he dream of me, he has 2 weeks to edit his will, and call for a final briefing.  :XD:

• Praise 1

You the bestest lah!!! .... everything and anything also can 1.... give you well endowed 1 [:p] .

KNN, you no know hor, we ate prata and ended up all go Fark spider hor. Ask @ingenius!!! [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

some said I darling everything and anything!!!  [:p]

• Praise 1

You not worried fight turns into more extreme violence ? But I also teach my son don't mix with people who insult their family. 

Yah lah, usually it is ppl with that kind of up bringing that will use that kind of languages on others, (note that between friends usually is a form of very close relationship), so best way to avoid such situation is to not mix with such ppl.  ^_^

Fights turning into extreme violence not something we can control or predict, and the boys will grow up to handle somehow, not something we can protect them from forever. But I always tell him, if need to fight, make it a fast one, make your own judgment and go for the weakest one, take one down and the rest will start to run. 

Of course best is no need to fight, but sometimes you dont want to fight but fight want to come to you.  <_<

• Praise 3

Just wanna say two cents. How many of us know each other in real life?

Like maybe @Jamesc is my boss or subordinate and we know that? In such cases I can imagine either no comments or an anonymous dislike cos what happens online affects what happens offline.

So maybe that is why some are cautious in giving dislikes cos the person you dislike in the posts might be the person next to you during a meetup which will make it uncomfortable......

I rarely dislike a post though if I dislike I will admit I tend to be anonymous. What I normally do if I disagree or think you are really off track is to quote your post and engage you online with why I disagree which is what I think a forum should be.

Ccscb is of cos an exception. But I do praise him if I agree but I see his points now so low I wonder why he is not banned.....

In my opinion, if one click “dislike” without showing his name, it is like not honoring what he comment. If no gut to show name, due to afraid of your concerns above, might as well better dont click dislike.

How u want the person to rebuck/ rectify with u without letting him know whom are u?

If u are truely like what u have comment above, then be like me “never” click dislike before but only quote the post and engage online

• Praise 3

except me, because I not worry of he dreaming of me, and he wont want to dream of me too.

We have an agreement that i go 2 weeks before him to make preparation to welcome him down under. So if he dream of me, he has 2 weeks to edit his will, and call for a final briefing. :XD:

Lollll

Hv to prepare red carpet MAH... I send wreath once I dream lol

In my opinion, if one click “dislike” without showing his name, it is like not honoring what he comment. If no gut to show name, due to afraid of your concerns above, might as well better dont click dislike.

How u want the person to rebuck/ rectify with u without letting him know whom are u?

If u are truely like what u have comment above, then be like me “never” click dislike before but only quote the post and engage online

agree with this. better to disagree openly in the forum post and let everyone debate on it. the person being replied to will also learn from it (if he is receptive). 

anyway i always find that i do not have enough points to praise people already, why still waste power to dislike someone...  [bigcry]

Unless u are 12-16 year olds, then by all means, u won't be stopped by insinuating carnal relationships with the opponent's mother [:p]

And how do you know they are not 12-16 years old?

Just because they are in mcf doesn't say anything about their ages.

And how do you know they are not 12-16 years old?

Just because they are in mcf doesn't say anything about their ages.

@angcheek is
↡ Advertisement