Knn dislike also have to be polite? wtf?

Privacy

Just Rename the Like and Dislike to  Agree and Disagree ... will solve many unhappiness ...

I am a person that always like Happy Ending .......  [grin]  

• Praise 4

The lamest are the anonymous ones.

Dont even have the integrity and self respect to stand up to own opinions.

Pwui pwui pwui!

ð

You also kena? I think the dislike function should not have the anonymous option. People should have the integrity to put their id when they dislike a post
  • Praise 2

You also kena? I think the dislike function should not have the anonymous option. People should have the integrity to put their id when they dislike a post

Yah lah, dislike just dislike lor, why need to be anonymous, no balls lah, these goons.

• Praise 1

Yah lah, dislike just dislike lor, why need to be anonymous, no balls lah, these goons.

There should be no option for these goons to choose anonymous. That's The only way their id can be seen. Hope that the admin n mods can consider this

Sorry sorry. Next time I use my name.

Should make points for NTUC voucher. For example every accumulated 5000 points u get to redeem $5 voucher

But when u give out 5 point dislike then system will deduct 2500 points and if anonymously dislike will be 5000 points deduction

By doing this we are promoting likes and ensuring ppl dont anyhow dislikes

Edited by Thaiyotakamli

Should make points for NTUC voucher. For example every accumulated 5000 points u get to redeem $5 voucher

But when u give out 5 point dislike then system will deduct 2500 points and if anonymously dislike will be 5000 points deduction

By doing this we are promoting likes and ensuring ppl dont anyhow dislikes