Josho

:)....

I m using clarion ...

Much bang for buck price

Hu under 1k

Hu make the most Impact

Last night running session

Nice

But my tonality is good only the time alignment and imaging is out. So.. nothing to do with equipment. Only tuning.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Bro I posted my setup with pix at the Meetup thread. If you're free u can go there to see.

I believe my cables are decent already, so I am not willing to spend a bomb for them.

My tuner is a good tuner and I believe he sincerely means what he says based on his experience and not just hardselling me.

6B9134E3-0E48-4917-956E-BCE718E82312.jpeg

Not really interested lah to go dig thread and see.

Ur rca and speaker cables is ur weakest link now.. already spend so much, no point saving in ur cables.

Change and hear it for yourself.

Edited by Budgetice

Not really interested lah to go dig thread and see.

Ur rca and speaker cables is ur weakest link now.. already spend so much, no point saving in ur cables.

Change and hear it for yourself.

It's not about spending so much liao and no point saving on cables.. it's the ROI.

I cannot justify spending $1k on cables. And my cables are not exactly that bad isn't it?

Many audiophiles also use Canare and Neutrik Profi.

It's not about spending so much liao and no point saving on cables.. it's the ROI.

I cannot justify spending $1k on cables. And my cables are not exactly that bad isn't it?

My optical cable only $12 Us dollar

:)

(edited)

Lol... many audiopiles uses canare.

Im sure many dont.

Try already then comment abt the roi

Edited by Budgetice
  • Praise 1

By the way, dont get angry pls

Erm why would I get angry?

Anyway I'm not going to risk 1k just to try to see if there's any difference.

Like I said I'm satisfied with the tonality now. It's only the time alignment which has issues and my installer he agreed to see if it's really out and solve it.

Like I said I'm satisfied with the tonality now. It's only the time alignment which has issues and my installer he agreed to see if it's really out and solve it.

Not too hard to solve time alignment ...

Changing of rca cable will not have that much effect of major shift in the alignment and staging

Like wise when I help a frd to install a optical cable.

All I gotta do is to adjust the eq portion.

Went for final tuning after my speakers had run in.

Tuner suggest I change my 3 sets of RCAs to Tchernov Special.

Now, my current cables cannot "bring out the sound"

I'm using Canare GS6 with Neutrik Profi connectors. So bad meh?

The Tchernov cables are not cheap. 1.1k for 3 pairs ð± It's hard to believe cables can make a big difference.

I got my car back after the tuning and I think it sounds great leh. But I just have this nagging feeling the tuning wasn't fully or properly done because of the RCA.

You using helix processor ???

Let meet up ...

Maybe I can help to bring out the sound ......

Anyone with any suggestion? Got 2 old amps (an Orion xtr 300 and xtr 500) that was from my previous ride and an old sub (diamond Mcdaddy). Thinking of adding a set of speakers but not thinking about the sub as my boot might not have the space to go with it when all seats are up. Any recommendation for speakers to go with my amp?

All speaker are good speaker .....

Just need to be sure it well balance .....

This coming Friday will have another car audio appreciate session ...

At Bukit Panjang area

After 9pm

Hi Theoldjaffa, did you try to do the Time Alignment yourself? What did you find difficult to do?

Hi Theoldjaffa, did you try to do the Time Alignment yourself? What did you find difficult to do?

Hey bro, long time no see. How have u been?

I'm using the Helix processor which requires their software to tune. I don't have the software and I'm not familiar with it and it's been too long since I last touched ICE.

Anyway the installer has rectified it for me. Just a matter of personal preference in terms of imaging.

All is good now.

Hey bro, long time no see. How have u been?

I'm using the Helix processor which requires their software to tune. I don't have the software and I'm not familiar with it and it's been too long since I last touched ICE.

Anyway the installer has rectified it for me. Just a matter of personal preference in terms of imaging.

All is good now.

Long time no hear and see too. All is good.

Glad to know that all is good now :)

• Praise 1

Just discovered that one of my tweeter no sound. Shall drive down to shop to check if really dead. Whole set (2 way) already 8 years old. 

Should I just change the tweeters or whole set ? 

Just discovered that one of my tweeter no sound. Shall drive down to shop to check if really dead. Whole set (2 way) already 8 years old. 

Should I just change the tweeters or whole set ? 

Tweeter save money  [thumbsup]

:D

↡ Advertisement