CNY Bazaar 2018 (Punggol)

ChaosMyth

I'm here to share another bazaar, this time round for CNY! Happening at Punggol. I've been here once already last Saturday. Just like your regular pasar malam except with shops selling CNY decorations! Brought my mum to see see look look and buy some decor for the year of the dog. Skipped the food section as it was too crowded and we had dinner at Waterway already. If you wanna soak in the atmosphere though it's still a good place to visit and kill some time!

It's located just beside Waterway Point btw. The Punggol MRT. 

http://thesmartlocal.com/read/punggol-cny-bazaar

post-186600-0-95216700-1516677632.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 10

Went there last nite. Just your typical pasar malam.

Bought the kebab in the middle. Opt for the pita bread, but when paying, was told it was $5 instead of $4 for normal roll. Tasted bland. Won't buy again, not even their normal rolled kebab.

Also tried the philly cheese steak with hot dog. Very small for $7. And the cheese machiam those nacho cheese. Won't buy it again. Expensive dinner for $12 total.

Didn't try the Taiwanese Cheese potato. Queue is too long. Looks interesting. Next time will try this.

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 2

it says till 15 feb!

wow that's quite long for a pasar malam. thought they usually move around various parts of SG. 

Turbocharged

Nowadays only food can sell well in pasar malams.

heard pasar malams nowadays rental is 7-10k, how to profit other than selling food?

handphone cases, t-shirts, etc all can be bought online liao, maybe even cheaper

Twincharged

Went there last nite. Just your typical pasar malam.

Bought the kebab in the middle. Opt for the pita bread, but when paying, was told it was $5 instead of $4 for normal roll. Tasted bland. Won't buy again, not even their normal rolled kebab.

Also tried the philly cheese steak with hot dog. Very small for $7. And the cheese machiam those nacho cheese. Won't buy it again. Expensive dinner for $12 total.

Didn't try the Taiwanese Cheese potato. Queue is too long. Looks interesting. Next time will try this.

the last pasar malam ... bought these delicious looking roti john @$6 ....

after eating, i tell you i won't even pay $2 for it  !! just like egg and bread .... no meat at all !!

after eating, i tell you i won't even pay $2 for it !! just like egg and bread .... no meat at all !!

Roti john is just oily & unhealthier version of our regular french toast.

Twincharged

Roti john is just oily & unhealthier version of our regular french toast.

but if you were there and saw they way they made it, you would understand why more than 10 ppl in the que ...

but alas, when you finally get it and eat it, its another story liow ... 

• Praise 1

after eating, i tell you i won't even pay $2 for it  !! just like egg and bread .... no meat at all !!

Pasar Malam food also getting more expensive.  :TT_TT:

1+(Small).jpg

Last time green tapioca cake only 3 for $1, now 5 for $2. 

1y1b3y.jpg

• Praise 1

Pasar Malam food also getting more expensive. :TT_TT:

1+(Small).jpg

Last time green tapioca cake only 3 for $1, now 5 for $2.

1y1b3y.jpg

This one I agree. tuktuk kueh also increased.

My favourite wadeh wadeh also. Used to be 3 for $2. I saw 3 for $3 at Boon Keng Pasar Malam.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

This one I agree. tuktuk kueh also increased.

I will only buy if $2 for 5 pcs ...  so since the pasar malam all sell $2.50 now, i save my money !! don't eat wont die also.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1