Would u buy a car without test drive?

Soya

My cars so far never test drive before haha... Jus tell them send to my usual workshop let my mech see see look look.

where your workshop? good?

↡ Advertisement

I bought my first 4 cars without test drive. 1st car, Laser, my Uncle did the test drive not me, 2nd & 4th car, both used car, Match and Volvo S40, didn't test drive them because I am too eager to on the deal and forgot to ask for a test drive. 3rd car, a new Lancer, bought at Takashimaya road show so can't have test drive.

However, I forgo to buy one of my choice car, an Alfa, after test drove it due to the semi-clutch system. So after this incident, I will make sure to go for a test drive before committed to the deal. 

Edited by SaabInfiniti
  • Praise 1

wanted to buy 2 used cars, both I gave up after test drive. 

bought my latest car on impulse after test drive.  <_<

For me is no test no buy.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 3

Wah.. You are one of the Type R owners.. buy without even looking and sitting in it then sign liao..

Normal 1.6NA Civic.

Not Type R

My current pre-owned car - did not even get to see the car (except for pictures on the internet), much less sit in the car and test drive!  [:p] 

I was taking a huge risk but it worked out fine.

Errmmm.....no comment then

For me the first 1000 is the time where I can really so called test drive the car. Hahaha different road condition.

Just curious, would you buy a car if the dealer doesn’t allow a test drive until you’ve signed on the dotted line? This is especially so for used cars. Sounds ridiculous

The last 10 used cars i bought, all never test drive.

The last 2 brand new cars i bought, also no test drive becos model variant not in Singapore.

GLC i just bought also never test drive.

Whats the big deal about test drive?

On the contrary, the cars that i never buy , i test drive.

Mclaren, Aston, Ferrari, Lambo.

Muayhahahahahahaha

• Praise 1

The last 10 used cars i bought, all never test drive.

The last 2 brand new cars i bought, also no test drive becos model variant not in Singapore.

GLC i just bought also never test drive.

Whats the big deal about test drive?

On the contrary, the cars that i never buy , i test drive.

Mclaren, Aston, Ferrari, Lambo.

Muayhahahahahahaha

These are the car I will not test drive

Will have nightmare after test drive

Some people get married also never test drive first..........

Much higher risks........... can lose until pants drop......

So buy new or used cars, no test drive is small case la......

• Praise 4

Just curious, would you buy a car if the dealer doesn’t allow a test drive until you’ve signed on the dotted line? This is especially so for used cars. Sounds ridiculous

Bought 6 used and 1 new car without test drive for past 20 years. 

Btw, few years while I was shopping at Ubi carmart, saw a customer test drive a used car and have a minor accident while driving down the carpark.

Not sure what happened after that. 

Bought my current car without a test drive, was the only one left on display. Had to agar agar my expectations based on a similar model I had previously. So yes, I would buy a car without a test drive  :D

Twincharged

I brought new car twice without test drive. But for used cars, must test drive before buy or better still drive to your trusted mechanic to check the car before buying. If the dealer don't allow test drive, just walk away.

I did test drive the optra when I bought a new one previously...however I tested manual car but bought auto car.

but my current new shuttle was bought without test drive.

That one is the only experience I rmb la. Quite a number of my friends and colleagues who aren't into cars also can't feel the difference one. They only care about how big and luxurious the car is. Or the Badge.

Next time you ask them to cup corner in high speed, see whether they feel the difference ya.....

Turbocharged

Don't think I would, I'm too picky. Used cars, though, definitely won't without a test, though I understand if they refuse if you seem to be testing too many different cars or don't seem to have genuine firm interest yet.

↡ Advertisement