What is your driving style?

kdash

50 members have voted

1. 1. What is your driving style?

• Chiong rightmost lane as fast as possible, highbeam anyone in your way.
    • Keep to speed limit, travel at centre lane.
    • Slow and steady at leftmost lane.

Some of you may know that I recently changed car. Previously when I was driving my old petrol car, I developed a driving style which is more towards keeping to the speed limit, and occasionally chionging the rightmost lane if I am in a rush or feeling impatient. 

However, with my current hybrid car, my driving style changed in a bid to save petrol and get a good FC, especially since there is a real-time FC indicator. I realised that my desire to save petrol and money outweighed the desire to speed and feel "shiok", to the extent that sometimes I think I am being a road hog  [laugh]

As for driving along NSHW, I had been largely keeping to the speed limit, with occasional 120-130 km/h during overtaking. So far have not driven my hybrid car to MY yet, but will do soon... 

↡ Advertisement

Driving style very variable...

Sometimes just want to relax on the left lane.. if in a rush, take right lane and try to get to destination ASAP..

Mountainous and winding road, will try to push the car around corners..

really depend on mood. sometime like to driving slow relax and road hog.. sometime like to drive a little faster and tailgate. worst case play move stop move stop with other driver or prevent other driver from over taking.. hahaha

depends on who's in the car. If im driving my family, usually middle lane or rightmost but at speed limit. Also making sure won't block other faster drivers.

if i'm alone, different story altogether........

• Praise 3

depends on who's in the car. If im driving my family, usually middle lane or rightmost but at speed limit. Also making sure won't block other faster drivers.

if i'm alone, different story altogether........

haha same here... my driving style is greatly affected by who else is in my car. 

Wah sei....even u can overtake me on NSH. I flick on the cruise at 110kmh n zone out

we are the rare group of SG people who drive at speed limit in NSHW  [laugh]

I'm under the chiong and leave no gap in front kind. With the current traffic, one can barely go over the speed limit except in the wee hours. With hoggers on the right lane, sometimes it is faster to go to the second or third lane.

• Praise 1

Whack acceleration but stay within speed limit esp morning peak hours.

Feel that sg cars move too slow, turn green light few secs then move off really like still sleeping, barely clear few cars then red light again.

Dunno why some my friends don't whack above 3k rpm, scare car spoil or waste fuel is it.duhz

• Praise 2

haha same here... my driving style is greatly affected by who else is in my car.

we are the rare group of SG people who drive at speed limit in NSHW [laugh]

Yes. I beri law abiding one
  • Praise 1

Morning coming to work on aye I drive not more than 10km/hr above the speed limit. Anything above sure get summon.

Hahaha going home I leisurely drive below the speed limit on aye.

Overtaking on Lane 1. Keep to Lane 2. Lane 3 too dangerous with heavy vehicles.

I am being honest here.

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 2

Some of you may know that I recently changed car. Previously when I was driving my old petrol car, I developed a driving style which is more towards keeping to the speed limit, and occasionally chionging the rightmost lane if I am in a rush or feeling impatient. 

However, with my current hybrid car, my driving style changed in a bid to save petrol and get a good FC, especially since there is a real-time FC indicator. I realised that my desire to save petrol and money outweighed the desire to speed and feel "shiok", to the extent that sometimes I think I am being a road hog  [laugh]

As for driving along NSHW, I had been largely keeping to the speed limit, with occasional 120-130 km/h during overtaking. So far have not driven my hybrid car to MY yet, but will do soon... 

old-men-drivers.jpg

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1