Faces of MCF - Kdash

Heman75

When mcf had the quarterly magazine, @radx and @gadgeter were both interviewed in different distributions, and I think @radx was the first being interviewed.

Interviewing members as part of the contents is quite common, so when the guys come knocking on your doors, and you think you are OK with it, pls help them up, these guys have a job to do too. If you feel uncomfortable abt having the whole place seeing your face, then by all means turn them down politely, otherwise you can always request and make arrangements to show your back view only.

If you have no wish to be interviewed, making yourself known once is more than enough, on the other hand, if you would like to step forward and offer yourself for an interview, I am sure @kobayashigt would be more than happy to make the necessary arrangements. He is just a pm away.

So let's move on from here, enjoy what was written and look forward to the next interview.

• Praise 8

When mcf had the quarterly magazine, @radx and @gadgeter were both interviewed in different distributions, and I think @radx was the first being interviewed.

Interviewing members as part of the contents is quite common, so when the guys come knocking on your doors, and you think you are OK with it, pls help them up, these guys have a job to do too. If you feel uncomfortable abt having the whole place seeing your face, then by all means turn them down politely, otherwise you can always request and make arrangements to show your back view only.

If you have no wish to be interviewed, making yourself known once is more than enough, on the other hand, if you would like to step forward and offer yourself for an interview, I am sure @kobayashigt would be more than happy to make the necessary arrangements. He is just a pm away.

So let's move on from here, enjoy what was written and look forward to the next interview.

yup.  Well said.

It's about putting a face to a nick and good to know all others here..

• Praise 3

yup. Well said.

It's about putting a face to a nick and good to know all others here..

Knn, more like good for all others here to know you. [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

\

errrrr....MLMLWML...

mai-lah-mai-lah.jpg

[laugh]

Too late liao to MLMLWML, I still have the magazine, a kopi may just make me forget where I left it. [:p][laugh][laugh]

Too late liao to MLMLWML, I still have the magazine, a kopi may just make me forget where I left it. [:p][laugh] [laugh]

lol......ya let's sometime [thumbsup]

Too late liao to MLMLWML, I still have the magazine, a kopi may just make me forget where I left it. [:p][laugh] [laugh]

i think i have the pdf version  [sly]

• Praise 1

Errrrrrrrrr.... And that's way before you join you know. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

free to download for premium members  [laugh]

i wont post la... unless @radx doesnt mind  [smash]

free to download for premium members [laugh]

i wont post la... unless @radx doesnt mind [smash]

Knn, as if only you know how to post his, in case you are not aware, he can also post your's everywhere you know. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

Too late liao to MLMLWML, I still have the magazine, a kopi may just make me forget where I left it. [:p][laugh][laugh]

2 Kopi to help you remember where it is.

Lol.

Knn, as if only you know how to post his, in case you are not aware, he can also post your's everywhere you know. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

haha ya la i know i no bargaining power...  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

I think easily stopped 2 years liao.[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Maybe everything now is online so they stopped?

Too bad I'm not premium member, else can see RadX face.

• Praise 1