How Efficient Do You Think Our LTA Or Pappy Is

Acewin

Hi,

What do you all think base on the title?

Last Friday noon time kena summon from LTA. Collect money very fast last night the summon letter arrived.

If we want to claim back money from them I think takes a very very long time.

I think efficient in the wrong department if train maintenance dept can be like that we will be pleased

What's your thought?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Dislike 3

Last Time,when i need to get Deposit back from HDB,the HDB Officer told me expect 3 Months waiting time [furious] ,but if you pay Rent to them,must pay on Time. [bigcry]

Hi,

What do you all think base on the title?

Last Friday noon time kena summon from LTA. Collect money very fast last night the summon letter arrived.

If we want to claim back money from them I think takes a very very long time.

I think efficient in the wrong department if train maintenance dept can be like that we will be pleased

What's your thought?

You already answered your own question.

Take money from the people, very fast and efficient.

People wants to claim money from them, takes a long time, gives tons of excuses, and inefficient.

You Singaporean?

• Dislike 1

Was there ever once that they took action on a public consultation?

Of course there was

AFTER they decided

Haaaaaa

Was there ever once that they took action on a public consultation?

Yes, when it is in line with their wishes. Then they will come out and say "We took into account citizen wishes and did as they wanted".

If not in line, the 1 week long propaganda assault will start. First the top will make comments, appearing on page 1 of ST. Then experts will be interviewed to give their views, which will be largely in line with the govt, as they have chosen the "correct" experts to interview. Lastly, a finishing blow by comparing SG with other developed countries and saying we should be in line with them since SG is a developed country also.

• Praise 2

Yes, when it is in line with their wishes. Then they will come out and say "We took into account citizen wishes and did as they wanted".

If not in line, the 1 week long propaganda assault will start. First the top will make comments, appearing on page 1 of ST. Then experts will be interviewed to give their views, which will be largely in line with the govt, as they have chosen the "correct" experts to interview. Lastly, a finishing blow by comparing SG with other developed countries and saying we should be in line with them since SG is a developed country also.

At times also put up a show. The truth can never be hidden with a little cover-up and decoration. Always touching the surface of the real problem, cannot help them get out of the real problem. Also if we always accepting all their mistakes and their lapses, and these problems will also appear as norm to them, then we all deserved the leader we get. 

• Praise 2

Maybe @tianmo can start class action suit,  collect many many unhappy  MCF's  summons one shot  and present to gov....mine got some $30/- (never put coupon) and $6/- OT parking charges  [laugh]      

For every summon to start a thread to F the gov, mcf can sure become very active.

Tio summon big deal meh?

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 4

Maybe @tianmo can start class action suit, collect many many unhappy MCF's summons one shot and present to gov....mine got some $30/- (never put coupon) and $6/- OT parking charges [laugh]

They seriously need to put their focus at the right place, those essential ones will earn the people trust. Just ask around to see how people grade them 1-10. You will know.

Edited by Odyssey2011

Effective....very effective. How many organisation private or public can sit in office, start their exercise, issue certificates and rakes in billions a yr.......not many hor!

• Praise 2

Effective....very effective. How many organisation private or public can sit in office, start their exercise, issue certificates and rakes in billions a yr.......not many hor!

Money collect go to MOT I think. If Keep asking how and where the money go... haha then you will need ministers to answer you directly.

Money collect go to MOT I think. If Keep asking how and where the money go... haha then you will need ministers to answer you directly.

i didnt ask where the money goes to mar.......i oni say the are very efficient. Somemore can make people say 50k for paper.....cheap cheap....... and get congratulation from others. Very good business model hor....
↡ Advertisement