Internet tv or Android tv

Luckcent

i also looking for tv... so far i ask HN , can get samsung 65MU6300 at 2000 for flat tv, 2.2k for curve tv + 6 months football package

best denki online advert 3k+  [smallcry]

think go down and ask better

Edited by Galantspeedz
↡ Advertisement

i also looking for tv... so far i ask HN , can get samsung 65MU6300 at 2000 for flat tv, 2.2k for curve tv + 6 months football package

best denki online advert 3k+ [smallcry]

Better buy before tax :(

best denki online advert 3k+ [smallcry]

Go to Gain City warehouse, Mega Discount or Parisilk. Might get better deal

Hi All,

Its time to retire my old television and to get a new set. There are so many on sale with all kinds of features. So which set is better to use , 

Internet tv or Android tv  ? Why so?

I'd say go for whatever you think fits your needs better. If you already have a media device like a PS4/Apple TV/Cable TV, you won't need an android tv. Most smart TVs nowadays comes with apps like YouTube or Netflix alreayd, basically making Android TVs redundant. 

With 2k as a budget you could easily get 55" and above. I'd go with OLED screens since they generally consume less power and the colors are more vibrant. The blacks are also true black so you could hardly tell the screen apart from the bezels, much like the screen on an iPhone X. 

Hope this helps.  ^_^

• Praise 2

Thank you, probably will go for the internet tv instead.

Android TV is better.

Because for internet TV, you need the brand to support the apps and os.

My Sony first gen internet tv, now Youtube, skype, web browser all not working. Can only watch TV.

If Android TV, I believe we still could update the apps from the google play store.

My android tv also easier to navigate, search.

The fundamental question. Why do your find the times for Internet TV?

I only managed to squeeze in a hour or two YouTube (watch bbc, cnn

Or taiwan news) Sunday morning.

only sony have android tv, right?

my lg is using webos and for apps, I use mainly amazon video, netflix and youtube which is quite sufficient and I didn't feel the need to use more apps.

Wow , more and more confusing now, with internet, androi and also smart tv. What I want is to stream online free movies, if any. So basically a tv that can stream free movies without difficulty.

Wow , more and more confusing now, with internet, androi and also smart tv. What I want is to stream online free movies, if any. So basically a tv that can stream free movies without difficulty.

I have been watching streaming drama for years w/o internet/android/smart TV.

Apple TV box + iPad works wonderfully.

Heard OLED has the image retention issue.

I'd say go for whatever you think fits your needs better. If you already have a media device like a PS4/Apple TV/Cable TV, you won't need an android tv. Most smart TVs nowadays comes with apps like YouTube or Netflix alreayd, basically making Android TVs redundant. 

With 2k as a budget you could easily get 55" and above. I'd go with OLED screens since they generally consume less power and the colors are more vibrant. The blacks are also true black so you could hardly tell the screen apart from the bezels, much like the screen on an iPhone X. 

Hope this helps.  ^_^

Heard OLED has the image retention issue.

Yeah a very notable issue in OLED dsplays. Never had any issue of such myself though, guess I'm lucky? 

....sori.. what does that means?

Sort of like screen burn-ins. It's something like a ghost image left behind by what was displayed on the screen.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1