Keeping cash at home

Ysc3

good spot! can @chryst clarify? ðð

Clarify mean cover up in Chinese. I expect both of them not mentioning a word at all. Hahaha Edited by Kopites
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

good spot! can @chryst clarify? ðð

You jealous si bo?

Clarify mean cover up in Chinese. I expect both of them not mentioning a word at all. Hahaha

Got thing to clarify meh... people ask question I answer nia mah. See lah now you make kdash eat vinegar liao.

You jealous si bo?

Got thing to clarify meh... people ask question I answer nia mah. See lah now you make kdash eat vinegar liao.

True..I was replYong to rolex men..and this kdash come in...seem like he is following every thread whenever your nick mentioned.

I better keep quiet...and stay far far away...vinegar war going on here.

True..I was replYong to rolex men..and this kdash come in...seem like he is following every thread whenever your nick mentioned.

I better keep quiet...and stay far far away...vinegar war going on here. ð

Yah... I starting to get worried for myself also. Why is that weirdo stalking me all over the place

Twincharged

I better keep quiet...and stay far far away...vinegar war going on here.

i thk he pacing you .... 3 months almost 5k posts .... whereas you 8 years 8k posts nia ....

i lagi dun say .... 15 yrs only 4k posts ... goes to show i am a quiet person.

Yah... I starting to get worried for myself also. Why is that weirdo stalking me all over the place

• Praise 1

i thk he pacing you .... 3 months almost 5k posts .... whereas you 8 years 8k posts nia ....

i lagi dun say .... 15 yrs only 4k posts ... goes to show i am a quiet person.

maybe you keep lots of cash at home ??

No leh I peasant. What I have most at home is my dog's fur that sheds all over the place.

I am really a billionhair.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

No leh I peasant. What I have most at home is my dog's fur that sheds all over the place.

maybe he can catch your dog and sell ?? :ninja:

eh how you know i botak need some hair to patch up the inland sea...
  • Praise 1

maybe he can catch your dog and sell ?? :ninja:

I will chop him into many little pieces and burn the pieces and let my dog pee on the ashes.

And also make sure he has no chances of reincarnation. He can go rot in hell where he belongs.

Twincharged

I will chop him into many little pieces and burn the pieces and let my dog pee on the ashes.

And also make sure he has no chances of reincarnation. He can go rot in hell where he belongs.

.... hmmm ... now i am wondering what meat you demo cooking with your sous vide equipment liow ....  [sweatdrop]  [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

.... hmmm ... now i am wondering what meat you demo cooking with your sous vide equipment liow .... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Currently beef.

But any mammal who wants to kidnap my furry baby also can.

#MataDontCatchMeJokingOnly

i always make sure i have some cash at home in case need urgently, no need to hunt for ATM.

nowadays i have been raiding my kids angpao stashes whenever i need some cash in my wallet... wahahhaa... supposed to put back once i draw la... but... hahaha... [laugh]

Now I stay just next to MRT station, 24hour coffee shops, supermarkets, pawnshops and ATM machines. No need to keep cash and food at home. Just go downstairs to settle.

I have a problem. Too many cockroaches because of these amenities. Help!

• Praise 2

Now I stay just next to MRT station, 24hour coffee shops, supermarkets, pawnshops and ATM machines. No need to keep cash and food at home. Just go downstairs to settle.

Horrible place you live ....

• Praise 1

My place closed to amenities too . Sometime flying cockroaches can reach my floor high up ...
  • Praise 4

Nowadays I uses Apple Pay and paylah.

No need carry so much cash.

There was a report that recently when there was some natural disaster in some part of Japan, when electricity was down (and so was anythng related to electronic payment), those who did not keep cash, faced a lot of problems...

Worrying leh...

There was a report that recently when there was some natural disaster in some part of Japan, when electricity was down (and so was anythng related to electronic payment), those who did not keep cash, faced a lot of problems...

Worrying leh...

Singapore got what natural disaster?

Other than once in 50 yrs

I have been using e-wallet in China for close to 2 years.

The only disaster is phone dead without powerbank

Edited by Davidtch
↡ Advertisement