Keeping cash at home

Ysc3

bro, keeping cash at home is passe la ... everyday money depreciates leh

wise man keep 50 x lolexes at home ... everyday lolex appreciate leh

when no $$ to makan ... just sell 1 lolex can tong 1 month

your neighbour is T2 or T3? [laugh]

Who who who has 50 Rolexes at home?

i only have 32 Rolexes now and the most ever at one time was 46.

Who is so powderful and so wise, i would like to know.

Edited by Throttle2

Twincharged

Who says?

If you have UOB Unionpay CC, it is accepted.

maybe depends where you go ... I was on this group tour last time to Hainan ... was brought to this tourist trap selling knives ... wanted to buy a set ... but when I asked if I could pay with my BOC CC, the replied I got was :  "we accept credit cards as long as it is issued in China".

KNN !! ... but good also lah ... save my money ...

maybe depends where you go ... I was on this group tour last time to Hainan ... was brought to this tourist trap selling knives ... wanted to buy a set ... but when I asked if I could pay with my BOC CC, the replied I got was : "we accept credit cards as long as it is issued in China".

KNN !! ... but good also lah ... save my money ...

Unionpay confirmed no problem

Visa/MasterCard no way

Unionpay confirmed no problem

Visa/MasterCard no way

Visa/MC depends also la.

I used in a few placed in Beijing. Also no problem.

Visa/MC depends also la.

I used in a few placed in Beijing. Also no problem.

Very very limited places like international hotel chain.

Most places I go don't accept Visa/MC

nowadays easy to find ATM around the hdb block, also cashless like paylah or paynow are popular.

I don't keep huge sum of cash at home, I always forgot where I put, recently I found a big pouch of coins & a few hundred of euro € & pound £ many years ago inside a box where I kept my junk  [laugh] 

for me keep inside bank safer  [:p]

My brother recently discovered that our mum stashed nearly $70K worth of cash at home. I was not there when it happened so no idea where they were hidden or how big a stack it was. Needless to say, my bro made a quick and nervous trip to the bank right afterwards to bank everything in.

My brother recently discovered that our mum stashed nearly $70K worth of cash at home. I was not there when it happened so no idea where they were hidden or how big a stack it was. Needless to say, my bro made a quick and nervous trip to the bank right afterwards to bank everything in.

If all $1000 bills, its not much.

No thicker than two iphones stacked.

Nothing to be nervous about.

But if all $50bills, then its a real hassle.

Muayhahahahahahahahaha

• Praise 1

Twincharged

milo tin or jacobs biscuit tin ??

anyway, my parents don't keep cash at home also ... but my dad was an avid stamp and coin collector ... and his collection worth should be in the 6 figures range ... but now no one know how to appreciate it anymore since he fell sick.

• Praise 1

Many rich elites here with lots of cash sitting at home.

The richest i felt when flushed with cash, was just more than 8 mth ago, when i sold off my ford focus with about 3 mth to go before scrap, on the way to collecting my new ride...

The buyer actually paid me the ~$9k in cash at LTA when doing the transfer. He went to withdraw 9 pcs of $1k notes plus some other notes ($50 and $100).

I should have requested him to withdraw a $10k note and i'll give him change - never seen $10k notes before leh...  [laugh]

Twincharged

The buyer actually paid me the ~$9k in cash at LTA when doing the transfer. He went to withdraw 9 pcs of $1k notes plus some other notes ($50 and $100).

I should have requested him to withdraw a $10k note and i'll give him change - never seen $10k notes before leh...  [laugh]

I think it was discussed before that $10k note very troublesome one ...

I think it was discussed before that $10k note very troublesome one ...

No troublesome, very good to use.

20 - 30 pieces can buy brand new premium conti already.

So convenient.

3 pieces can buy a gold Rolex already

So convenient.

But discontinued due to

woodlands ppl like that one...suaku ttm

hahahahaa

You show me one  next time can? Not those for burning.

↡ Advertisement