Retailer fight back on bad review

Jman888

I like it, SQ U-turn style. whahahahaha

================================ 

We would like to publicly apologize to the public and Celena Ho for everything that had happened in the last few days. We take full responsibility for our mistakes made on our side. We will strive to improve on our customer service and we hope that the public and Celena will be able to kindly forgive us for our harsh remarks. We will strive to continue to improve on our customer service, company and PR skills. We sincerely seek the public and Celena for your kind understandings. Thank you so much

• Praise 4

Fantasy Desserts orchardgateway

2 hrs ·

We would like to publicly apologize to the public and Celena Ho for everything that had happened in the last few days. We take full responsibility for our mistakes made on our side. We will strive to improve on our customer service and we hope that the public and Celena will be able to kindly forgive us for our harsh remarks. We will strive to continue to improve on our customer service, company and PR skills. We sincerely seek the public and Celena for your kind understandings. Thank you so much

Oh

Hormones cool down lady

Fantasy Desserts orchardgateway

2 hrs ·

eh this u-turn too drastic. maybe someone sent lawyer letter to them too... one mountain higher than one mountain.

She stands to lose more than this 1 gain

eh this u-turn too drastic. maybe someone sent lawyer letter to them too... one mountain higher than one mountain.

Ya maybe the real nipple appear

Publicity generated ftw

That could have been intent

I’m just cynical

Test of pudding is to see if shop remains after 2montha

Publicity generated ftw

That could have been intent

Iâm just cynical

Test of pudding is to see if shop remains after 2montha

i'm also thinking whether the whole thing was staged...

I learn my cynicism from @kusje

Haaaaa

You sure you learned from me?

But I learned from @enye that if the shop has a lot of pretty girls supporting them, can't be wrong la.

• Praise 1

I clicked on their Facebook post but cannot read the comments. It says there are 70+ comments but I can only see 4 or 5.

Is it because my Facebook account is not high level enough?