Do you still eat expired foods and drinks?

DACH

87 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still eat food and drinks that have expired?

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends

joking la bro... relax ðð

See if post early morning anot.. like 2/3/4am

Lol

joking la bro... relax ðð

eh... need 2 persons leh... ðð

After he’s done w you

You use lo

↡ Advertisement

I’m

Still having my buy 1 get 1 free for coffins

Bp5mm-4CYAAnzZJ.png

Free BMW 5 series then tell me. Made of metal one hor. 

I go supermarket see the year of production is 2015 will still buy.

If like 2012 or 2013 still on shelf I will really have to consider very hard.

Because it can be quite pricey for those made years back but still kept on shelf.

What are they?

Wine lor.

Whisky also, see all the years, 12y 18 etc....

Cheese can last really long too.

I do eat stuff that I kept past the best before date if the flavour and texture still maintain, no hint of turning rancid.

No to meat and other dairy products.

Cooked the noodles today for dinner.

No weird taste, smell and looks.  [laugh]

Good luck.  [:p]  Anyway, dont think have problem de, no worries. Lol.

Good luck.  [:p]  Anyway, dont think have problem de, no worries. Lol.

Hope so.

Else have to throw away. So wasted.  :TT_TT:

Hope so.

Else have to throw away. So wasted.  :TT_TT:

You rather ended up stomach pain or LS rather than wasted? But think you should be ok since you are still kicking and alive in MCF now?!  :D

You rather ended up stomach pain or LS rather than wasted? But think you should be ok since you are still kicking and alive in MCF now?!  :D

Effects won't be so fast.

My first batch of shit for the next day normally comes in the morning.  :grin:

Effects won't be so fast.

My first batch of shit for the next day normally comes in the morning.  :grin:

If you eaten contaminated food, effects should come within 4 hours de. If after 4 hours nothing happen should be ok liao.

Seldom hear doughnut would lead to food poisoning. Anyway, losing 4kgs is a lot.

Then it's the natto. It may be because you have never eaten natto before and it tastes weird and not to your liking,thus the illness.

If you eaten contaminated food, effects should come within 4 hours de. If after 4 hours nothing happen should be ok liao.

Not really leh.

I can sleep the whole night then the next morning LS. 

Twincharged

i won't get stomachache ... i jump this stage and will start to feel giddy, then cold sweat and then instead of the rear, rejected stuff will come out from the mouth instead. seem that my stomach will not process the contaminated food ... 

there was i tried to eat watermelons only - for 3 days ... on the third day, it hit me ... and "it" came out like those chinese wuxia vomiting blood after being hit by internal energy. dunno if the watermelon no good or kept too long liow ...

i won't get stomachache ... i jump this stage and will start to feel giddy, then cold sweat and then instead of the rear, rejected stuff will come out from the mouth instead. seem that my stomach will not process the contaminated food ... 

there was i tried to eat watermelons only - for 3 days ... on the third day, it hit me ... and "it" came out like those chinese wuxia vomiting blood after being hit by internal energy. dunno if the watermelon no good or kept too long liow ...

Did you keep the watermelon in the fridge?

Not all fruits are suitable to be left out of the fridge for too long. 

Twincharged

Did you keep the watermelon in the fridge?

Not all fruits are suitable to be left out of the fridge for too long. 

half for lunch and half for dinner ... gotta put it in the fridge mah...

Watermelon usually cannot keep for too long after cut, even inside fridge. If your stomach is weak, high chance will get stomachache.

Not really leh.

I can sleep the whole night then the next morning LS. 

Then it means it is not so serious liao. For my case also same, if i eat something wrong, i would get LS or stomach pain next day when i woke up, cause it is consider mild case. If serious case, effects would hit me very fast de.

Watermelon usually cannot keep for too long after cut, even inside fridge. If your stomach is weak, high chance will get stomachache.

Then it means it is not so serious liao. For my case also same, if i eat something wrong, i would get LS or stomach pain next day when i woke up, cause it is consider mild case. If serious case, effects would hit me very fast de.

for watermelon, if wrap clingwrap will it be better? but still agree that should not leave for too long la.

for watermelon, if wrap clingwrap will it be better? but still agree that should not leave for too long la.

Wrap what also same de, i find watermelon easily got contaminate de. Thats why i dont touch those fruits that served together with set meals in Japanese restaurant, esp if it is watermelon.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1