Which car is the Best Budget cars to Buy now?

PaulMeng

2.28 is the avg right? Some AD like TEK is 1.99

it may be fluctuating and may be lower during promos period. Mine was 2.48% just few months back

Did anyone of you you buy car on mscarstrading.net as a private? I watching some cars and Im littlebit confused, cause 11 000 € for Mercedes CLA 200 AMG sounds pretty cheap...on the other side their sales represntatives sounds real and serious but can't find any forum topics except this about their services. 

Attrage 55999, OPC 38999

Actually buy OPC best la.

Save $17000 and then use the $17000 to buy e-day licence @ $20 each. Can last 850 days.

• Dislike 1

Actually buy OPC best la.

Save $17000 and then use the $17000 to buy e-day licence @ $20 each. Can last 850 days.

If use the $17000 to buy too many OPC licence, no more saving liao. The $17k is for you to save lo. If want to buy many licence, might as well buy normal plate la.
  • Praise 2

There is a small batch of vw Golf GT with 6 speed wet clutch.. get those ..but u also need to make sure that you change the piston for that batch because some of them donât last but was updated in the later batch..

Use the VIN number n use the VIN checker on the internet to see if itâs 6speed . Can be found from the outside of the car windscreen just under the wiper

Nice.

The Golf GT sports, not many people know about this varient.

Power 127kW (170 bhp)

Torque 240 Nm

Acceleration 7.7s (0-100 km/h)

Top speed 218 km/h

This car can easily go >220km/hr

Dont ask me how i know. Haha

Kinda miss it now....should have kept it and renew COE.

As for me the best car to buy now is Honda City because it has good value for money. Moreover, it is a good car for busy city life and its features are also at a high level. Also, it has a spacious cabin, it is a very important factor for me because I hate small cars with tiny cabins.

Any sales rep to recommend?

:D

As for me the best car to buy now is Honda City because it has good value for money. Moreover, it is a good car for busy city life and its features are also at a high level. Also, it has a spacious cabin, it is a very important factor for me because I hate small cars with tiny cabins.

All these B segment car like City, Accent or Attrage, give or take their interior space is almost the same, want big car go C or D segment if can afford to pay more.

• Praise 1

All these B segment car like City, Accent or Attrage, give or take their interior space is almost the same, want big car go C or D segment if can afford to pay more.

Accent back leg room is small.Same like Mazda 2.

City is big.Attrage never try.

Accent back leg room is small.Same like Mazda 2.

City is big.Attrage never try.

City not a bad car. Attrage back leg room quite spacious.

↡ Advertisement