Which car is the Best Budget cars to Buy now?

PaulMeng

I am interested to buy a nissan note base model to be used as a point A to B car with occasional travel to msia. But my concern is the low 78 bhp and weight of the vehicle at 1030kg (which is the same bhp as Attrage but much heavier by more than 100kg!) Am wondering is the vehicle safe or have enough power to travel long distance or merging on highway and overtaking lorries? I have test drove the vehicle up till a certain speed at 60km/hr and it seems fine, but I am not sure if it is safe to travel mid to long distance on a highway.

Sorry for the question, but i am not really familiar with this and will need some advise before I make the decision.

It's a decent point A to point B car. As for power, as long as you are driving normally and cruising at 100km/h it is ok.

For your query on safety, I don't get what you are trying to say.

All these B segment car like City, Accent or Attrage, give or take their interior space is almost the same, want big car go C or D segment if can afford to pay more.

I think the City has decent room at the back. Somehow Honda has managed to find space at the back for the Jazz, City and HRV/Vezel (all based on the same chassis).

My friend who saw my Jazz was surprised at the interior space.

BTW: Mazda 2 is tiny as hell. Backseat has no room.

Edited by Jammy_buttons
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Is this sp Front.jpg Back.jpgacious?

Bezza is spacious and airy. I would prefer the bezza over attrage and accent.. Its actually quite ok sitting inside and well built. 1 thing i dont understand. They say shipment only coming in march or April next yr. Tot Malaysia is just next door? Wonder if it's because of the jam Edited by WangWang888
  • Praise 1

That is the Mark 5 version and comes in limited numbers.

Anyway wet DSG is not invincible, many GTI kena at older stage of their life's although not its not nearly as problematic as the 7 dry DSG...

yup .. but must be honest as well.. those that went kaput , many were modded as well..

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Dont buy from https://mscarstrading.net

This is scam, hoax.

They dont deliver cars, never!!!!

Buy at your own risk if you don't know them.

MS TRADING PRIVATE LTD is hoax!!!

You pay them and they don't answer your emails or phone and you never see any car.

mscarstrading.net DONT BUY FROM THEM!!!!!

• Praise 1

How long have you been driving Bezza? Any issue so far?

Driving since Sept 2017. Not much issue. Just like driving a Toyota.

Only the sound proof is a bit loud. Not from engine, but from tyre and road noise. FC is good. Average17+ combined city/highway.

But I realised FC is very bad if caught in traffic jam.

• Praise 1

Driving since Sept 2017. Not much issue. Just like driving a Toyota.

Only the sound proof is a bit loud. Not from engine, but from tyre and road noise. FC is good. Average17+ combined city/highway.

But I realised FC is very bad if caught in traffic jam.

Can line the wheel arches with sound proofing material. Not too ex.

And when tyres wear out can change to quieter tyres. Not too difficult also.

:D

Can line the wheel arches with sound proofing material. Not too ex.

And when tyres wear out can change to quieter tyres. Not too difficult also.

You should buy a Made in China budget car.

Worry-free motoring.

Put your MIL in there as often as possible.

Hopefully, you'll be worry-free before too long.

You should buy a Made in China budget car.

Worry-free motoring.

Put your MIL in there as often as possible.

Hopefully, you'll be worry-free before too long.

Open truck better. Then bring her out whenever it rains and thunder. But make sure your cabin seats is fully occupied before you bring her out

Open truck better. Then bring her out whenever it rains and thunder. But make sure your cabin seats is fully occupied before you bring her out

You're right.

I often read complaints in social media about how foreign workers are just stacked in the open cab without any harness, yet the truck has "Bizsafe3" stickers plastered all over it.

I say - if it's good enough for our gahmen, it's good enough for @Jamesc's MIL.

I'm sure he'd agree.

• Praise 1

You're right.

I often read complaints in social media about how foreign workers are just stacked in the open cab without any harness, yet the truck has "Bizsafe3" stickers plastered all over it.

I say - if it's good enough for our gahmen, it's good enough for @Jamesc's MIL.

I'm sure he'd agree.

And make sure bring her to jalan jalan often to show his piety... Places like lower pierce reservoir where there's monkeys and outskirts where there's bumpy roads and sand
  • Praise 2

And make sure bring her to jalan jalan often to show his piety... Places like lower pierce reservoir where there's monkeys and outskirts where there's bumpy roads and sand

Or bring her to Lim Chu Kang road at night.
↡ Advertisement