Budget Direct Insurance - Buddy ID

Jord

Hi members, 

I got the cheapest quote from Budget Direct and likely will be buying from them. $700+ vs $1,000+ from NTUC!! 

Anyone got Buddy Id to share ? extra 5% and voucher for referral. Thanks

Note: Did a search for Budget Direct and nothing found. Please help redirect if there's an existing thread. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Hi members, 

I got the cheapest quote from Budget Direct and likely will be buying from them. $700+ vs $1,000+ from NTUC!! 

Anyone got Buddy Id to share ? extra 5% and voucher for referral. Thanks

Note: Did a search for Budget Direct and nothing found. Please help redirect if there's an existing thread. 

Their Management Team comes from Direct Asia... so u think about it bah

• Praise 3

Supercharged

Their Management Team comes from Direct Asia... so u think about it bah

any issue/concern?

I also going to renew my insurance, any ID to share?

Most major insurance will cover flooding. But don’t think got exclusion like flood cover onli in carpark (??) Some others premium may look cheap but dun cover Msia usage. Always read the policy terms & coverage properly n not juz chiong the cheapest thinking all insurance is same same

Add in the optional cover items that are standard on your usual motor insurance, you will see that the difference is actually minimal, if any at all.

my usual agent is quoting me like $900+

but via direct insurance, its only $580..

wow. 

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Add in the optional cover items that are standard on your usual motor insurance, you will see that the difference is actually minimal, if any at all.

yeah, still manage to bring down the cost.

From initial of 1.1k, manage to bring it down to $840.. saving of $300

after showing my agent what budget is offering.

it's a good reference platform but for a piece of mind and hassle-free, i rather maintain with my agent. 

Edited by Kurty

i feel that these "budget" insurance is only good for those who hardly drive and park their car in their porch/carpark most of the week. less risk = less additional cover needed = lower price

for those who drive to work and clock high mileage, it's still safer to get insurance cover from "conventional" sources that cover most of the risks we face when on the roads every day.

yeah, still manage to bring down the cost.

From initial of 1.1k, manage to bring it down to $840.. saving of $300

after showing my agent what budget is offering.

it's a good reference platform but for a piece of mind and hassle-free, i rather maintain with my agent. 

• Praise 1

Don't just look at the premium, compare the coverage, excess, loss of use, personal accident, medical etc. 

There are a lot of optionals, like, driving in Sg only; driving from home to work only or driving for social purposes etc. 

On paper, there are many fine prints. Online, there many drop-down windows to view! Be very careful when taking up such policies!

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 1

Use mine bah...Buddy43593

What I know is that they got cover flooding, but only apply when your car gets flooded in carpark, not on the road.

The buddy ID can use many times?

Don't just look at the premium, compare the coverage, excess, loss of use, personal accident, medical etc. 

There are a lot of optionals, like, driving in Sg only; driving from home to work only or driving for social purposes etc. 

On paper, there are many fine prints. Online, there many drop-down windows to view! Be very careful when taking up such policies!

yeah, can't be bothered anymore after the 1st quote is usually the bare bones minimal coverage. Still must choose this choose that, then premium keeping adding also  [laugh]

Buddy46602

Use the above Buddy ID to get a 5% off premiums.  

I would also like to share my experience on how i got to know them.. i think their marketing is fantastic! 

Their direct online selling model, coupled with traditional marketing - i got to know them through a car windscreen drop offering a free nets flash pay card with $10 value. I signed up for it anyway, and in the mailer..they offered some new insurance sign up bonus. I sat on it for a few months, but their drip marketing kept reminding me of other offers. 

Finally before my motorcycle insurance expiring, i remembered to try to get an online quote. The quote offer additional discounts if i went paperless, it was sent immediately, and also held for 60 days..and again with a CNY ang pow giveaway. .
PLUS a buddy ID discount, the entire 1 year premium came up to only $127!!!

When my previous direct asia quoted me a renewal with NCD bonus at $193. That's like another 30% savings. Let's see their service level...though i hope i never have to use it. :p

Ah yes, if you need a buddy ID for additional 5% discount - Here you go - Buddy46602 

• Praise 2
  • Dislike 2

Another newbie from nowhere pop up to sing praises about a product?.....

Ads on MCF that expensive meh? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1