Lost! Gunung Pulai

RadX

Hypersonic

So are they going to tie the knot or not? [:p]

The guy she put her trust in, as he claims he is experienced and climb this hill before.. Hahaha. I don't think she wants to talk to him.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supersonic
(edited)

Title reminds me of my favourite tv series

51vlyP1M82L._SY456_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Edited by Kb27

The guy she put her trust in, as he claims he is experienced and climb this hill before.. Hahaha. I don't think she wants to talk to him.

...but they didn’t ditch each other or eat one other to survive... Or they are both vegans

Turbocharged

Yup..there you go..normally if a guy toa pao sian and claims he can do this do that in front of a lady means he wans to upz her liao lah... [sly] ....muayhahaha [laugh]

• Praise 1

who wants to marry big cannon fairy..... :D tsID7zM.jpg

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

I donât like going to jungles :(

Not all jungles are the same.

Some bushes I don't mind diving into.

:D

Hypersonic

Yup..there you go..normally if a guy toa pao sian and claims he can do this do that in front of a lady means he wans to upz her liao lah... [sly] ....muayhahaha [laugh]

Lol, and when he failed miserably in his tao pao, he can forget about upping her liao. Which I think this is the case. That's why I don't think she wants to talk to him after this misplace of trust.
  • Praise 1