• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
192 replies to this topic | 665 praises

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:56 PM

ray2967
  • Premium member
    ray2967
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi, i tried clicking on upgrading to premium membership but when i input my mobile it doesnt send any verification code.

any admin or moderator to assist please?

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:01 PM

ray2967
  • Premium member
    ray2967
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

ignore previous post. thanks. it works now

Posted 14 February 2018 - 07:23 AM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hi, i tried clicking on upgrading to premium membership but when i input my mobile it doesnt send any verification code.

any admin or moderator to assist please?

Huh...what premium member?

Posted 16 February 2018 - 05:03 AM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Do you need a genuine Loan to settle your bills and start up
business? contact us now with your details to get a good
Loan at a low rate of 3% per Annual email us:
muslimgroupofcompany@gmail.com
call or add us on what's app +1 647-489-4414
Please, do provide us with the Following information If interested
1) Full Name:.........
2) Gender:.........
3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
4) Loan Duration:.........
5) Country:.........
6) Home Address:.........
7) Mobile Number:.........
8)Monthly Income:.....................
9)Occupation:...........................
)Which site did you here about us.....................
Thanks and Best Regards.
email : muslimgroupofcompany@gmail.com
call or add us on what's app +1 647-489-4414

pChou, BabyBlade, kobayashiGT
Carbon82 and Spring praised this

Posted 17 February 2018 - 09:59 AM

Wallence
  • Wallence
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum. I would like to know if anyone bought shuttle hybrid X recently. May I know is the maintenance cost very costly for Honda hybrid and is the Hybrid battery lasting as Toyota. Hope to hear some sincere reply. Thank you.

Posted 19 February 2018 - 09:06 PM

Carbon82

I have a suggestion to minimize spammer attack. Let see if it is feasible to be implement here.

For newbie with less than XX post count (say 10?), each of the new posting they made will be hidden temporary (put hold on), while pending review by MCF Admin / Mod team, and once the team deem it is ok for the forum, the posting will become visible to all, within the same day.

While it may increase the workload of admin / mod team in the interim, MCF will be less likely to be subjected to such attack, and hopefully the trend will die off after a short while. BTW, it is not uncommon to have such restriction / arrangement in an online forum, and I personally don't mind to have my posting delayed for a short time for the sake of having a more conducive environment and better surfing experience.

<!-- isHtml:1 -->Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 22 February 2018 - 12:27 AM

orhlooloo
  • orhlooloo
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

anyone has a contact to pass a turbo car? car looks mildly stock on the outside and i wouldnt want to dekit as it would be a hassle. thanks. would pay a fair amount

Posted 03 March 2018 - 05:37 PM

irshan6399
  • irshan6399
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Does anyone knows what this means? Tried the google translate app but not very clear.

Picture taken from my Honda Vezel. Every time I drive in traffic congested areas (happens mostly during the day), suddenly the air con stops working (blows warm air) and engine knocks, gear shifting delay and then this (attached photo) comes up on the display. Once this loads fully everything gets back to normal, but I haven't seen any other warning lights come on. Anyone had similar experience or does anyone know what this means? 

Attached Thumbnails

• 20170831_141010.jpg

Posted 03 March 2018 - 05:49 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Does anyone knows what this means? Tried the google translate app but not very clear.

Picture taken from my Honda Vezel. Every time I drive in traffic congested areas (happens mostly during the day), suddenly the air con stops working (blows warm air) and engine knocks, gear shifting delay and then this (attached photo) comes up on the display. Once this loads fully everything gets back to normal, but I haven't seen any other warning lights come on. Anyone had similar experience or does anyone know what this means?

have you checked your battery voltage?
Newbie26 praised this
Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
PSA: Get car cam if you still have not done so...
PSA2: Apply for vCashcard...

Posted 14 March 2018 - 05:59 PM

Carbon82
Wah this is an open challenge to the MCF team...

pChou BabyBlade kobayashiGT, you are needed to clean up the thread...
BabyBlade and Jamesc praised this
<!-- isHtml:1 -->Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 14 March 2018 - 07:54 PM

RH1667
  • Premium member
    RH1667
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wah this is an open challenge to the MCF team...

pChou BabyBlade kobayashiGT, you are needed to clean up the thread...

Some more to clean up
nazerath praised this

Posted 14 March 2018 - 10:03 PM

ResearchThesis
  • ResearchThesis
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Dear all, 

we understand the forum rules on posting for newbies, makes sense. However, we hope you may be able to help and start a new thread on this. As part of a Master Thesis, we are conducting a market research with focus on Singapore on attitudes, requirements and opinions on so-called 'flying cars' or 'flying taxis', a development many big companies are now investing in re-inventing urban mobility. 

It would be fantastic and very much appreciated if you could help us fill this survey!!

The link to the survey is here:

https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/K5HSTGG

Thank you so much!!!!

Pete & Chris

Posted 14 March 2018 - 10:16 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Dear all,

we understand the forum rules on posting for newbies, makes sense. However, we hope you may be able to help and start a new thread on this. As part of a Master Thesis, we are conducting a market research with focus on Singapore on attitudes, requirements and opinions on so-called 'flying cars' or 'flying taxis', a development many big companies are now investing in re-inventing urban mobility.
It would be fantastic and very much appreciated if you could help us fill this survey!!
The link to the survey is here:

https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/K5HSTGG

Thank you so much!!!!
Pete & Chris

would the flying cars require COE?
Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
PSA: Get car cam if you still have not done so...
PSA2: Apply for vCashcard...

Posted 14 March 2018 - 10:21 PM

ResearchThesis
  • ResearchThesis
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

would the flying cars require COE?

there are different concepts currently, some flying cars, others more drone-like flying taxis..

Posted 14 March 2018 - 11:31 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

Wah now even got Korean [sweatdrop]
骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 16 March 2018 - 02:36 PM

SereneLim_159771
  • SereneLim_159771
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi,

I am new, I have season parking to let go at Interlocal at 100G pasir panjang from 16 April 2018 to End April 2018.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thank you.

Posted 22 March 2018 - 04:01 PM

drq
  • Premium member
    drq
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I'm unable to upgrade to MCF Premium Membership 

I typed in my number and clicked activate but there's only a bar with no progress.

i'm not using any ad blocker whatsoever. Can anyone help?

Posted 22 March 2018 - 04:11 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I'm unable to upgrade to MCF Premium Membership

I typed in my number and clicked activate but there's only a bar with no progress.

i'm not using any ad blocker whatsoever. Can anyone help?

Maybe Ur ses not high ... dont worry someone will help you soon. 😁
Mercs praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 22 March 2018 - 10:06 PM

ray2967
  • Premium member
    ray2967
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

till now have not received any gift mailed to me? Any admin/Mod can help?

Posted 26 March 2018 - 11:50 AM

SkimMilk
  • SkimMilk
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Realised that the used car loan calculator doesn't allow you to change the interest rate. http://www.sgcarmart..._calculator.php

Can't use it to calculate the interest for COE cars... 

Back to FAQ & Help  ·  MCF Forum Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: newbies, faq, help me, post and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users