Newbies, post ur questions/request here

Laserjet

Hi everyone,  

I would like to know anyone who has driven from Singapore to Europe and seek help and informations on planning the the trip ?

Thank you 

waaaaaaaaaaaa thats a LONG LONG ride .......... near ME area will be troublesome  -_-

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Yes a long drive, I just hope I can get sone information. Read from papers that this is quite a common route. However I can hardly get information from google. Hopefully someone from this forum can offer some insights.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Yes a long drive, I just hope I can get sone information. Read from papers that this is quite a common route. However I can hardly get information from google. Hopefully someone from this forum can offer some insights.

Why not try to post this on the Facebook page of sgtravelcafe?

I know a lot of travellers there and they do trips like this though I only know of someone who cycled from Europe to Singapore (don't know route) and some one who travelled by land from Europe to Singapore (europe-Russia - china- Vietnam down to Singapore ).

But not anyone who drove, though.

Neutral Newbie

Hi to all. Does anyone know if you can buy a car in Malaysia with out having a residential address. i.e  cannot give a hotel address if you are only passing through. Thanks very much

• Praise 1

(edited)
Moderators.. please help me post this in the Tyres/Rims section...

Need help for opinions to check whether my rims are original
Have these embossed "MADE IN JAPAN
" , "FORGED", "RAYSENG", "VIA"

But maybe due to being resprayed by previous owner, there are no stickers and original dont have this colour.

What do you think?

IMG_20180513_174425.jpg
IMG_20180514_104414.jpg
IMG_20180514_104439.jpg
IMG_20180514_104452.jpg
IMG_20180523_200614.jpg
IMG_20180523_200631.jpg
IMG_20180523_200636.jpg
IMG_20180523_200642.jpg
Edited by KevinLee_196345
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

Moderators.. please help me post this in the Tyres/Rims section...

Need help for opinions to check whether my rims are original

Have these embossed "MADE IN JAPAN

" , "FORGED", "RAYSENG", "VIA"

But maybe due to being resprayed by previous owner, there are no stickers and original dont have this colour.

What do you think?

IMG_20180513_174425.jpg

IMG_20180514_104414.jpg

IMG_20180514_104439.jpg

IMG_20180514_104452.jpg

IMG_20180523_200614.jpg

IMG_20180523_200631.jpg

IMG_20180523_200636.jpg

IMG_20180523_200642.jpg

if you are concerned that the rims are not original, i suggest just change them out.
  • Praise 1

hi i'm having problems with my 99 wrx and am in need of some advice, there doesn't seem to be any topic with my exact problem so i was hoping to make my own and get some help from people on the internet, could i please have a topic created for me?

• Praise 1

(edited)

waaaaaaaaaaaa thats a LONG LONG ride .......... near ME area will be troublesome -_-

Actually Middle east not quite a problem,as you will not be entering ME proper (you won't enter Iraq)

I think you are going from Singapore-Malaysia-thailand-myanmar-india- Pakistan-Iran-Turkey-EU countries(or at least Europe,no?)

I thought go by the hippie trail,your....problem is instability near Pak-Iran(need Carnet de Passage) border.

But actually the main issue is to get into Myanmar,and to get from Myanmar into India/Bangladesh.

So Myanmar is the biggest issue here.

Edited by Brass

Neutral Newbie

Hello everyone 

im new here so pls bear if i make  mistake. im working a Cadillac escalade 2013. 
it drives perfect but sometimes when the check engine light turn on, the gears dont shift properly like on highway speed the gear it is in it would stay there and wouldnt shift up or down unless i park it and turn it off for a min or two. 

sometimes when i start it and put th gear to drive it would stay there and when i press gass it would give a kick and then start driving. 

i wanna know what this problem could be. 

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hoping someone may have some tips for me to get wiring right for keyless entry installed into Toyota VIOS 2003.

I've browsed the net for help on wiring but my findings in the car are not matching with what I'd expect to see.

It should have been a simple matter to find "open" , "lock" and "detection" wires in passenger side

This is what I've figured out so far.

Passenger side behind kick panel.- I have found a wire that shows 0V and jumps to 12V when the lock button is pressed on drivers door.

and also another wire showing same readings for the unlock button. This would suggest positive triggering, right? But everywhere on net says toyota is negative triggered for door locks. These same wires are also on drivers side.. I could not find any other voltage signal changes on the other wires on passenger side when doors locked/unlocked. It is common for the "detection wire" to be on the passenger side, but I couldn't decipher it.

Drivers side - besides the lock and unlock wires mentioned above, I found three other thinner wires on the top smaller harness showing 9.7V and going to 0V when either the lock or unlock is pressed. Again I could not decipher a "detection" wire and wonder what these wires are for.

I tried ignoring the "detection" side of things and simply wiring up the lock and unlock wires to the keyless entry module..

I press the remote to unlock the door and I hear the faintest of effort from the door motor, The doors don't unlock. So either I need to investigate more about this so called "detection" wire or the module is not supplying enough power to the motors to open the lock.

Any help appreciated, Have a rippa night.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

i am curious, because I dont believe I received any gift

I heard if you made a first time virgin post here in MCF as a new member, you get a red-packet (ang-pow).

Is it true?

• Praise 1

My car has slow accelerating response. Its a 1.4cc kia rio cinco. Do throttle body spacer and ECU throttle controller work on my issue? any recommendations and opinions are welcome :)

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1