• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
146 replies to this topic | 519 praises

Posted 04 January 2019 - 04:46 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

My put put chia 10 years old only 60K all service by AD. This is the oldest.

U wasting money . buy  a car only used 60k  :D  

Ash2017 and 1 Anonymous member praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 04 January 2019 - 07:05 PM

Zubaidah
  • Premium member
    Zubaidah
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

check if you can get it from taobao or aliexpress or even ebay, installation sld not be that difficult.  ^_^  [laugh]  [laugh]

Friend, i should search under?

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 04 January 2019 - 07:20 PM

Ash2017
  • Ash2017
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

U wasting money . buy a car only used 60k :D

can't be help no need to drive so much because cai png stall only next to my place

no need to travel to sim lim to buy New computer, hp said changed computer also same problem, that is, when type D_ _ _ suddenly screen flash as Sabbie.

when friends or family ask to go out, I just tell them boh eng.

now you know why car mileage so low

if I kena ban I must blame you

Friend, i should search under?

bro people give you direction cannot expect people to follow you home right

Edited by Ash2017, 04 January 2019 - 07:19 PM.

Posted 06 January 2019 - 07:56 PM

Thecuriousone
  • Thecuriousone
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi there, I'd like to make a new thread as follows:

Most value for money used car with the following requirements 

- Off-peak use

- Prefer the comfort of Toyota Camry (suspension, stability and low noise in cabin) 

- Don't need powerful engine/performance

- Low maintenance ( what is the usual mileage for a camry/altis before it completely dies?) 

- Don't mind old car (9years old for example)

- 5 seater

- hybrid a plus but not compulsory

- under $7k depre

Saw some old cars (e.g. Camry @ 180k KM, $52k with 10years new COE) , wonder whether they can really tahan another 10 years?

Also saw some other old cars (10 year Mark X @ 52K KM mileage) - can the odometer be tampered with? If so, is there any SUREFIRE way to confirm REAL mileage? 

Lastly, which are the most trusted garages I can go to for a 100% comprehensive check to uncover any potential problems? 

How much will it cost for such an inspection?

Who usually pays? Prospective buyer or seller? IF unsatisfactory, will seller pay?

Thanks in advance for your help! 

any feedback please?

Posted 11 January 2019 - 08:52 PM

har2h
  • har2h
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Can anyone help me find type of this tyre:

Edited by mod: kindly post the correct picture / photo for reference. Post will be deleted otherwise.

Edited by Carbon82, 11 January 2019 - 09:10 PM.

Posted 11 January 2019 - 09:27 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

can't be help no need to drive so much because cai png stall only next to my place

no need to travel to sim lim to buy New computer, hp said changed computer also same problem, that is, when type D_ _ _ suddenly screen flash as Sabbie.

when friends or family ask to go out, I just tell them boh eng.

now you know why car mileage so low

if I kena ban I must blame you
bro people give you direction cannot expect people to follow you home right

And you looking for a new camry ..... 👍😁
Freeder, Mercs and 1 Anonymous member praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 15 January 2019 - 01:31 PM

SenTan
  • SenTan
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Post deleted by mod.

Advertising not allowed per MCF rules and regulations. Thanks.

Back to FAQ & Help  ·  MCF Forum Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: newbies, faq, help me, post and 1 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users