Best pickup lines to break the ice

shawncjh

As suggested, what are the best pickup lines you would use to break the ice with a potential date. Asking for errr... friend.  :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

As suggested, what are the best pickup lines you would use to break the ice with a potential date. Asking for errr... friend. :D

Legs is the word. Spread the word.
  • Praise 5

As suggested, what are the best pickup lines you would use to break the ice with a potential date. Asking for errr... friend.  :D

was at kino nuaing+reading.. guy came up to check which section i got the book from. don't remember which exact book but it should have been something about auschwitz accounts.

he left and got a similar book and we shared the same "corner" for a good half hour and he suddenly wanted to fact check something against what i was reading cos he didn't think his got it right. turned into conversation, a coffee, then a dinner and movie after.

good use of environment and subject  [thumbsup]

• Praise 2

was at kino nuaing+reading.. guy came up to check which section i got the book from. don't remember which exact book but it should have been something about auschwitz accounts.

he left and got a similar book and we shared the same "corner" for a good half hour and he suddenly wanted to fact check something against what i was reading cos he didn't think his got it right. turned into conversation, a coffee, then a dinner and movie after.

good use of environment and subject [thumbsup]

I didnt know you are a buaya.

"Thanks for waiting, finally I've found you" [smash] [smash]

• Praise 1

I am very hesitant to share this as it has always worked and just in case TS

is going after the same target as me. But life is about being a bigger and better man

and not about being small and petty and not sharing good things.

A good pickup line must have this 4 elements to succeed. Even if just 1 is missing

then success will be difficult.

1. A good pickup line must be funny as ladies love men with a sense of humour.

2. A good pickup line must give the lady a choice to accept or reject your invitation as ladies

love having options.

3. A good pickup line must have honesty and you cannot pretend to be someone you are not.

4. A good pickup line must start with "I am a multi millionaire."

So I combine the above 4 with my now not so secret pick up line.

"I am a multi millionaire, would you like to have dinner with me."

I have used this every time in Indonesia and Vietnam and it has never failed me.  [thumbsup]

:D  

• Praise 5

Needless to say I am saving up hard

to use this line in Korea and Japan

but that's a long way to go yet.

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1