Alfa MiTo

SalimTan

As of now there are 4 MiTo for sale in sgcarmart, at least 2 have been in the market for more than 4 months with the same asking prices as they first appeared.

I am just curious, is re-selling Alfa/MiTo so difficult and yet the asking prices don't go downwards ?

↡ Advertisement

There are very few Singaporeans who will even consider buying an Alfa Romeo ... not to mention a used one at that!

p.s. I used to own a manual, 33TI QV, with twin-Weber carburettors

Mito is a great car - I would not have give up this beauty if not of my new born boy ....... is true that it does not have a resale value :-( ....

for me, i held on to my GT despite having a kid. while a struggle at first, now at 4, i don't have to bother about child locks for the rear doors. so it's not all tat bad

As of now there are 4 MiTo for sale in sgcarmart, at least 2 have been in the market for more than 4 months with the same asking prices as they first appeared.

I am just curious, is re-selling Alfa/MiTo so difficult and yet the asking prices don't go downwards ?

cos it's a 2 door and also an Alfa. 4 door like 159 sell better. 

Anyone has information on this car :

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=564373&DL=1034

I believe it has been in the market for half a year and the dealer maybe in the blacklist.

It must be very tough for a (maybe) blacklisted seller trying to sell an Alfa and an automatic one.

Edited by SalimTan

Anyone has information on this car :

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=564373&DL=1034

I believe it has been in the market for half a year and the dealer maybe in the blacklist.

It must be very tough for a (maybe) blacklisted seller trying to sell an Alfa and an automatic one.

Price is quite steep for a Mito. Should be around 8k depre.
↡ Advertisement