MCF China

Benarsenal

When you go to SCCCI for registration, you need to sit for a short and simple test. Guided by a Chinese teacher or coordinator (usually a lady).

From the test, they will gauge the level of your language and advise the type of Mandarin course you need to take (for example, basic, intermediate or advanced).

wah...foc?

ok i go and find out more....thanks boss!

[thumbsup]  [:)]

↡ Advertisement

He Single le.

Everyday 1 nite STAND also can.

Shanghainese ChioBu sibei chio.

See until i can drool only.

thats why i specify "baiters"...

you are faithful to your wife

don't be so cynical....

it is praise and admire lah....otherwise how to be high flyer and save 70% of your income?

[thumbsup]:D

Sifu.

Just closed the books for last year. Savings dropped to 60% due to 2 mid length holidays....

Told my wife we will tighten the belt this year so can hit our target.

Sifu.

Just closed the books for last year. Savings dropped to 60% due to 2 mid length holidays....

Told my wife we will tighten the belt this year so can hit our target.

wah earn so much dual income some more....relax a bit lah high flyer

even 50% savings already = 250k in just 1 year leh

4 years savings already 1 million

[thumbsup]  :D  

wah earn so much dual income some more....relax a bit lah high flyer

even 50% savings already = 250k in just 1 year leh

4 years savings already 1 million

[thumbsup]  :D  

Sifu.... your calculations are absolutely correct.

But your assumption about household income is absolutely wrong. It is nowhere close to even half that.

Edited by Kusje

Wow. Not many people your age with such good dual language skills these days.

How's your written and spoken mandarin?

I think I can speak well enough, to get around and communicate with people. Of course, always learning as I go along.

Written maybe not quite as good but I can read and recognise most signages and understand what they mean. But a lot of signs here also have English words now.

I think I can speak well enough, to get around and communicate with people. Of course, always learning as I go along.

Written maybe not quite as good but I can read and recognise most signages and understand what they mean. But a lot of signs here also have English words now.

Written wise, I was actually thinking more of able to read and write (type) business chinese  [laugh]

Spoken wise, also need to know all the technical terms related to your trade in Chinese?

Edited by Kusje

Written wise, I was actually thinking more of able to read and write (type) business chinese  [laugh]

Spoken wise, also need to know all the technical terms related to your trade in Chinese?

Not really la, since all the work stuff is in English. If you know obviously will be helpful la but not entirely vital for my particular job.

Not really la, since all the work stuff is in English. If you know obviously will be helpful la but not entirely vital for my particular job.

Join shanghaiexpat if you have not, quite useful.

• Praise 4

technical terms i believe can pick up along the way, once you speak to the locals on a daily basis. if put in effort to ask, clarify, write down and ignore being laughed at, can pick up very fast. 

personal experience from 3rd language. 

technical terms i believe can pick up along the way, once you speak to the locals on a daily basis. if put in effort to ask, clarify, write down and ignore being laughed at, can pick up very fast.

personal experience from 3rd language.

I once attended an interview with a Chinese company. Interview was initially conducted in Mandarin.

Halfway thru, I requested to speak in English

I once attended an interview with a Chinese company. Interview was initially conducted in Mandarin.

Halfway thru, I requested to speak in English ð

not bad, i'm not sure if i can even reach halfway or not