Singpost postman threw residents letters away

supersen

Singpost Postman caught throwing a stack of letters into the rubbish bin , being confronted

https://www.facebook.com/sureboh.sg/videos/1726051920748339/

- Postman mentioned he has 2600 parcel/letters to deliver which is heavy workload and still work despite having an ankle injury, "placed" letters into the rubbish bin

-  Video uploader sign up flyer distribution with singpost in the few blocks at keppel bay , end up all his flyers went missing in the vicinity which he is also staying 

Edited by supersen
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 9

I have long given up hope on Singpost. They are really going down the drain. For my case, they can't even handle a simple, straight forward overseas small parcel!

Amazing they are still in the business.

• Praise 2

This postman is darn lazy.. Management should transfer him out. He will need someone to monitor him instead of let him ownself do the job that no management can see.. Haiz..

Is it he throw away flyer and not actual letters

the postman did thrown actual letters + flyers into the bin, includes NUH letters etc which there are pics uploaded

Quoted in the video 5:29 onwards

你要告也可以。

反正是。。我拜五的飞机,我回家了我就不来了。本来你要是没有这个事我还可能会来。记住一下。

Edited by supersen

i kenah a few years back ... wrote to ST Forum and they replied that after investigation, they found the postman at fault also ....

i wife having confinement after birth, at home with my MIL ... and yet can get a note in my mailbox saying no one at home during registered article delivery ??

• Praise 2

i kenah a few years back ... wrote to ST Forum and they replied that after investigation, they found the postman at fault also ....

i wife having confinement after birth, at home with my MIL ... and yet can get a note in my mailbox saying no one at home during registered article delivery ??

Happen to me too, whenever there is registered mail.

If no one really in, then the postman could have placed the notification slip under the door, and not in the mailbox. Finding slip in mailbox show that postman did not even come to your door. No wonder, there is always long Q for registered mail collection.  

Postman laziness could easily cause us 1 hour or more to pick up from the post office.

Vomit blood !! 

• Praise 1

Pay low. Long and tiring working hours. That's what you get. Another corporate culture problem. Top loaded, bottom squeezed.

• Praise 13

Ehh.... I thought .......

post-167240-0-76185600-1518253529.jpeg

• Praise 6

the postman did thrown actual letters + flyers into the bin, includes NUH letters etc which there are pics uploaded

Quoted in the video 5:29 onwards

ä½ è¦åä¹å¯ä»¥ã

åæ­£æ¯ããææäºçé£æºï¼æå家äºæå°±ä¸æ¥äºãæ¬æ¥ä½ è¦æ¯æ²¡æè¿ä¸ªäºæè¿å¯è½ä¼æ¥ãè®°ä½ä¸ä¸ã

Wah!!!!!!! Very dishonest leh like that!!!!

Pay low. Long and tiring working hours. That's what you get. Another corporate culture problem. Top loaded, bottom squeezed.

there may be contributing factors, but the postman should still have some sense of responsibility. since he yolo already, i guess he didnt care too much on the consequences of his actions.

i posted on their fb...had a $200 article and lost..no trace.  Even though it says SIGNED for.....raised hell and fury on fb and they say no compensation.  I raised this again

bloody singpost manned by pinoys and their call ctr somewhere in Chennai...

CCB really....hope that they file chapter11 and govt open up more delivery channels of our local mail even....nnb 

• Praise 8

there may be contributing factors, but the postman should still have some sense of responsibility. since he yolo already, i guess he didnt care too much on the consequences of his actions.

in sg, i dont know how much they are paid ,to instill such behavior treated like trash mentioned by one personnel postname china man, this needs thoroughly check and investigation is it character problem or company problem

somewhat like smrt, the rot starts from?

i posted on their fb...had a $200 article and lost..no trace. Even though it says SIGNED for.....raised hell and fury on fb and they say no compensation. I raised this again

bloody singpost manned by pinoys and their call ctr somewhere in Chennai...

CCB really....hope that they file chapter11 and govt open up more delivery channels of our local mail even....nnb

Tio kope liao lah :XD:
↡ Advertisement