Bose SoundSport Free - wireless headphone

dcb

These are the earphones I can get for free or almost free. Any feedback?

1. Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H5 Wireless Earphones

2. JBL Free

3. Sony WF-1000X

Sound quality differs people to people. Some like lows and some like mid to highs. Overall, B&O should sound the best among the 3. But the rubbery feel and weak battery life is kinda meh. Sold mine at a loss. Got a free H3 when I bought my lgv30. Sounds better than the H5. but the H3 is wired, so not apple to apple.

I would skip JBL and pick the Sony.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Sound quality differs people to people. Some like lows and some like mid to highs. Overall, B&O should sound the best among the 3. But the rubbery feel and weak battery life is kinda meh. Sold mine at a loss. Got a free H3 when I bought my lgv30. Sounds better than the H5. but the H3 is wired, so not apple to apple.

I would skip JBL and pick the Sony.

Thank you kind sir. I have a v30+ too but missed out on the free H3 as I was travelling  :TT_TT: and then they said they ran out of stock!

Maybe I'll wait a while and see if Emirates intends to stock the B&O E8 at a later date since my pts only expire in 2-3 years.

Anyone knows if there is a total noise cancelation earphones/headphones, without playing any music?

Just put on and you cannot hear external environment noises.

Thanks.

Like someone said, QC35 is solid. I have QC3, QC25 and QC35 II. The noise cancelling is immediate and makes you feel away from everything.

Turbocharged

I have QC35 I. Whats the difference with the II?

Like someone said, QC35 is solid. I have QC3, QC25 and QC35 II. The noise cancelling is immediate and makes you feel away from everything.

I have QC35 I. Whats the difference with the II?

2nd gen suppose to have better connection and clarity but I don’t really see any diff
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Thats good. My gen 1 connection and clarity is good.  [thumbsup]

2nd gen suppose to have better connection and clarity but I don’t really see any diff

Thank you kind sir. I have a v30+ too but missed out on the free H3 as I was travelling :TT_TT: and then they said they ran out of stock!

Maybe I'll wait a while and see if Emirates intends to stock the B&O E8 at a later date since my pts only expire in 2-3 years.

Lg kinda screw up the free gift. I went down on the 3rd day and was told no stock. The guy then helped me reserved one set which i collected last sat. If you still have the letter can call and ask them again.

H8 is kinda out of my radar for the price. Lol. Still prefer the old school wired headphones.

Turbocharged

Now i am looking at the Bang & Olufsen E8. Almost bought it today at Stereo but gotta re-consider due to the price. Don't use it too often.

I bought the Bose few days back through amazon prime.

Good for indoor listening. But sticks rather far out so can be a bit uncomfortable if lying down. I wonder if the AirPods is more comfortable.

Case and charging is great. Snaps easily and naturally into case , no need to fiddle at all.

• Praise 1

Hmm. Seems not released yet. How'd you get it?

Through sponsoring Zolo's Kickstarter.

First time using Kickstarter and waited for almost half a year before Zolo manufactured the earphones and finally shipped it.