TOTO $12 Million Draw, 02 March 2018

Picnic06-Biante15

All those millions won but never hear from any single of them.

my work area ever heard of two such winners .... one was a porter .... and as the saying goes, a fool and his money are soon parted. 

the other was a supervisor .... this one got business acumen ... bought a coffee shop and kept the money rolling. 

• Praise 1

my work area ever heard of two such winners .... one was a porter .... and as the saying goes, a fool and his money are soon parted. 

the other was a supervisor .... this one got business acumen ... bought a coffee shop and kept the money rolling. 

I ever saw in TNP, an indian construction worker won the toto top prize. He was posing with his check from Spools.

I ever saw in TNP, an indian construction worker won the toto top prize. He was posing with his check from Spools.

i think everyone saw that report ... but it was big sweep ... not toto.

but nvmd ... i realize your vision for you when i present my winning ticket for the hong bao draw for you to see !! :a-happy:

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I have a feeling I will be winning .... yeah !

Every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday n Sunday...I oso have that feeling de. :yeah-im-not-drunk: That’s why ppl always say...人生充满着希望! :grin:
  • Praise 4

Every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday n Sunday...I oso have that feeling de. :yeah-im-not-drunk: Thatâs why ppl always say...人çå满çå¸æ! :grin:

有买有希望
  • Praise 5

If I strike... if... I will..

Be extremely happy then buy a gold rollie and take photo with a ciggy on my hand on my subaru steering wheel

So, did he recently sell off his chain of coffee shops for 200M?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1