TOTO $12 Million Draw, 02 March 2018

Maxus-MIFA9

So, did he recently sell off his chain of coffee shops for 200M?

beats me ... i am still in the queue waiting for my turn ....

If I strike... if... I will..

f7559747-c484-4cff-93ae-69d09597b510.jpg

↡ Advertisement

All those millions won but never hear from any single of them.

My mum know someone who won... but after winning 8 Mil, his life worsen, really. From being fit to being sick and weak.... due to family conflict on how much each son should receive...

• Praise 4

All those millions won but never hear from any single of them.

Actually IIRC most if not all the past TOTO Hong Bao draw winners didn't take home that much. Usually there are many winners so end up each person take $1 to $2M "only". Some of the regular draws that snowball a couple of times, the winner actually win more.

Yes, my dear brother, I also have the feeling that you'll win this time [bounce2] Wish you good luck! [laugh]

Let's wish everyone will win .......... big or small 發發發!
  • Praise 2

Actually IIRC most if not all the past TOTO Hong Bao draw winners didn't take home that much. Usually there are many winners so end up each person take $1 to $2M "only". Some of the regular draws that snowball a couple of times, the winner actually win more.

I also make such statement like your when I couldn't strike..hahaha

We all felt the same...

Give me 1000 already sibei happy lah.

We should not promote gambling. Is morally wrong.

Instead we should encourage "oppprtunitism". How to better make use of small sum to make big sum.

Yes, my dear brother, I also have the feeling that you'll win this time  [bounce2]  Wish you good luck! [laugh] 

waaaaaaa I confirm your feeling is right .  :XD:  If strike , wont forget u one 

• Praise 4

i gib u 5 praises ...... can share or not??? even lim kopi oso can ?? dun so until liddat 1 ah!   

thank you ... I won first prize 

• Praise 3

My mum know someone who won... but after winning 8 Mil, his life worsen, really. From being fit to being sick and weak.... due to family conflict on how much each son should receive...

thats curse of being rich....i know one, lives in 3 storey bungalow but daughter oredy say to younger sibling she wants the property. Younger sibling very nice girl.....just told off the older one and that she can have it. Sad to see this kind of rivalry over wealth.....
  • Praise 2

thats curse of being rich....i know one, lives in 3 storey bungalow but daughter oredy say to younger sibling she wants the property. Younger sibling very nice girl.....just told off the older one and that she can have it. Sad to see this kind of rivalry over wealth.....

• Praise 1

as we have seen so many cases before, money can destroy relationships... sometimes i am thankful that my family is not rich... sometimes... :XD:

sometimes? That means many times?

as we have seen so many cases before, money can destroy relationships... sometimes i am thankful that my family is not rich... sometimes... :XD:

Don't bluff la.

Your monthly salary at least SGD8,333 wor.

Win first... worry later.... :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4