What’s your Primary School?

Freeder

I was from Raymond Pri school, a super small school in Whampoa which was later merged with 2 other school, one of which was Lee Kuo Chuan pri. LKC name was retained but unfortunately, LKC was closed as well eventually.

• Praise 1

You fellows participate in alumni? I am a member (paid $100 bucks for lifetiem membership) but I just throw away their quarterly letters asking for more money  [lipsrsealed]

being alumni means your kid will get priority into the school right? 

being alumni means your kid will get priority into the school right? 

Yes.

But mine is a boy's school and my kid is a girl.

Anyway, my primary school is quite lousy la. Ah beng school.

Yes.

But mine is a boy's school and my kid is a girl.

Anyway, my primary school is quite lousy la. Ah beng school.

so then why you joined the alumni for? 

elite spotted :D

Good school always got lousier students 1 leh.. I'm always the below avg kind. Got into the sch cos my sibling is there so automatically qualify. I'm not good with studies 1 la. 

so then why you joined the alumni for? 

Good question.

I dunno? Shucks. The 100$ could have fed me for dunno how many days!

i think my first pri sch EOL liao.. Merlimau.. i always call it 没礼貌

back then there was Yung An on the left, Yuan Ching Sec in the middle and Merlimau on the right.

now only Yuan Ching Sec is left.

Good question.

because you are rich and charitable and would like to contribute back to your old school?

can last till today without merging or changing name must be a good school lah

:D

• Praise 1

i stayed in Toa Payoh when young, and went to Kheng Cheng school. Last time brown uniform, and years later when i went near there again, the uniform became blue colour...

Last time no $$ to eat in school. Everyday my mother would pack bread in a plastic container let me eat during recess.

Took school bus to school from P1 to P3, then P4 onwards, somehow my mother felt i was matured and ready enough to walk about 1.5 km and cross min 3 roads to and from school on my own... I didn't dare to let my kids try anything similar when it was their turn  [sweatdrop] - partly overly protective and partly cos see the cars now all v fast and see the reckless drivers thread too much  [laugh]

i stayed in Toa Payoh when young, and went to Kheng Cheng school. Last time brown uniform, and years later when i went near there again, the uniform became blue colour...

Last time no $$ to eat in school. Everyday my mother would pack bread in a plastic container let me eat during recess.

Took school bus to school from P1 to P3, then P4 onwards, somehow my mother felt i was matured and ready enough to walk about 1.5 km and cross min 3 roads to and from school on my own... I didn't dare to let my kids try anything similar when it was their turn  [sweatdrop] - partly overly protective and partly cos see the cars now all v fast and see the reckless drivers thread too much  [laugh]

true.. i started taking bus myself when i was P4.

when my son was in P4, i can't bring myself to let him take bus on his own.

i am overly protective i know.. but traffic was different from my time.

u r right, nowadays, alot of reckless drivers, there are more cars on the roads, and PMDs and bike-sharing make it worse.

• Praise 1

because you are rich and charitable and would like to contribute back to your old school?

can last till today without merging or changing name must be a good school lah

:D

Haha. Already stated that I have not been giving any money to them despite their constant begging.

Think I should block their spam emails soon.

Anyway, it is truly an ah beng school la.

i know the current principal...

waa steady, got connections  [thumbsup]

will contact you if i need any "help"  :XD:

joking...  [laugh]

Good question.

you are actually sitting on the board right?  [laugh]

Haha. Already stated that I have not been giving any money to them despite their constant begging.

Think I should block their spam emails soon.

Anyway, it is truly an ah beng school la.

tell us the school name and we will judge for ourselves. 

my pri sch all normal schools. sure many here wont go. jing shan pri, then shift to junyuan pri, then last is loyang pri. normal neighbourhood sch.

↡ Advertisement