Maxus G10 SE - The full-size MPV that goes under the radar

Heartlander

To be frank, I was also shocked!

Ask those Alphard/Vellfire owners lor?

I have seen many on the road. Same height & length as my Biante but width bigger inside.  :meaw:  

In China, everywhere you go, you see it. [drivingcar]

↡ Advertisement

its the same, we seldom see a stinger on the road..

i see at least a stinger a week. not that uncommon.

If u tell me mustang, then yeah uncommon.

MPV of the year when it is hardly (I never seen before) seen on the road? What a joke :D

I don't recall ever seeing one. 

Indeed it's rare. I think i saw it once .

From the specs, it does look decent. Definitely spacious too - i saw it at C&C showroom and also at the last carshow.

The HU is HUGE. Bigger than my macbook screen [laugh]

But becos it's MIC, it's never likely to fly off the shelves, even at the very affordable price.

Which begs the question: if the manufacturer/seller can put a Toyota logo on the car instead of Maxus', would people - inclduing me - buy it? (this hypothetical question must also assume that potential buyers don't already know it's MIC, but just look at the car and the specs to make judgement)

• Praise 4

Indeed it's rare. I think i saw it once .

From the specs, it does look decent. Definitely spacious too - i saw it at C&C showroom and also at the last carshow.

The HU is HUGE. Bigger than my macbook screen [laugh]

But becos it's MIC, it's never likely to fly off the shelves, even at the very affordable price.

Which begs the question: if the manufacturer/seller can put a Toyota logo on the car instead of Maxus', would people - inclduing me - buy it? (this hypothetical question must also assume that potential buyers don't already know it's MIC, but just look at the car and the specs to make judgement)

will take some time.

like last time ppl use china hp, feel very malu. 

now they have the highest sales figure around the world.

• Praise 2

will take some time.

like last time ppl use china hp, feel very malu. 

now they have the highest sales figure around the world.

Your analogy very good.

Think many fellow mcfers now also using Xiaomi and Huawei phones despite expressing initial reservations before that haha.

My life motto in recent times is never say never in order not to bring embarrassment to myself.

Your analogy very good.

Think many fellow mcfers now also using Xiaomi and Huawei phones despite expressing initial reservations before that haha.

My life motto in recent times is never say never in order not to bring embarrassment to myself.

I think handphone still ok

But car is about safety. Would u fly on china made plane?

Moreover we are talking about 100k plus item

Moreover cars are very expensive. It's not right to compare with China products such as hp

Not too long ago, people still worried about china made phone will explode due to inferior battery. Right? People will buy eventually when they see the improvements made.

Anyway I talking about eventually, not now lah.

Your analogy very good.

Actually now China has many many things much more advanced than SG, or even most - if not all - of the world. Their CCTVs, their logistics industry, their rail network, their cashless payment, and now their 5G research, etc...

But the problem is, while China has a lot of top-end technology to boast, it also still has a lot of black sheep that is tarnishing the country's name and reputation. And these are the ones and things that still make everyone - including me - apprehensive about China-made stuff...

emm, dun want to detrail. but if talking about plane safety, i am more concern about with airline, rather then what plane model.

for example, if SIA i using china make planes in the future, i would gladly fly on them.

i often see this vehicle near my place.

its a van for delivery making though.

On this count, this Maxus G10 is not unique, or the first.

We have many Hyundai Starex delivery vans around, but so far never once seen a local Hyundai Starex MPV here on our roads. Only have

- Starex mini bus (P or C plate)

- Starex MPV with MY plate

i found out the reason why when i went to test drive. Komoco priced the MPV at $180k 3 yr ago... said they positioned it to rival Alphard... [hur]

At least C&C seems to be wiser.

emm, dun want to detrail. but if talking about plane safety, i am more concern about with airline, rather then what plane model.

for example, if SIA i using china make planes in the future, i would gladly fly on them.

True hor look at lion air with brand new b737 max

Rival alphard?

I would be rolling out of the showroom in tears with laughter.

Alphard rival with price of sienta? Lol
  • Praise 2

Twincharged

Last time was Korea, now China. Maybe Chinese cars will be the best sellers in the future.

• Praise 1

siao bo...

I won't.

MPV of the year when it is hardly (I never seen before) seen on the road? What a joke :D

Yes, it is because it has 200 over bhp. Not fantastic but good enough. Over here in the car market, everything is about horsepower even the car fwail them badly. The pride of bhp overtakes the brain.

Edited by Renegade777
↡ Advertisement