• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 18 February 2018 - 10:17 PM

supersen
  • supersen
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi guys!

Looking for a pioneer headunit model for my lancer glx which i bought a 2-din case oversea, any recommendation for the following simple requirements :

1) CD player

2) FM Radio

3) Thumb drive

4) if can have rear camera (not a must to have)

lastly if can get 2nd hand i also wont mind, thanks all !

I can go JB or msia to buy also if recommended ! 

Gong Xi Fa Cai ! 

Posted 15 March 2018 - 07:34 AM

Anakin
  • Premium member
    Anakin
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Many to choose from in carousell, new and 2nd hand ones.
... money doesn't buy class ...

Posted 03 February 2019 - 09:04 PM

Albeniz
  • Albeniz
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Just gotten a year 2009 Teana recently. The head unit and cd player are obsolete. The original one is a 6 CD changer with no usb input to play music directly from my thumb drive.

Thinking of changing to a basic modern unit with usb port. Can someone please recommend a cheap-good unit? It needs to be able to fit into the Teana.

Posted 03 February 2019 - 09:08 PM

Macrosszero
  • Macrosszero
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Just gotten a year 2009 Teana recently. The head unit and cd player are obsolete. The original one is a 6 CD changer with no usb input to play music directly from my thumb drive.

Thinking of changing to a basic modern unit with usb port. Can someone please recommend a cheap-good unit? It needs to be able to fit into the Teana.

Suggest that you just buy a cigarette lighter FM transmitter, unless you are intending to renew the Teana (not recommended anyway). 

Albeniz praised this

The gene pool could use a bit of Clorox at times

Posted 03 February 2019 - 09:14 PM

Albeniz
  • Albeniz
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Suggest that you just buy a cigarette lighter FM transmitter, unless you are intending to renew the Teana (not recommended anyway).

I am intending to renew 10 year COE.

I have previously renewed 10 year for my presea and Sunny, quite happy with Nissan all these while. Will be doing so for Teana.

Back to In-Car-Entertainment  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Pioneer AVH-X2850BT

Pioneer AVH-X2850BT  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by alsinsin  |  Neutral Newbie

Nice head unit with plenty of possibility

I did not know what to select and followed the advice of the dealer, Knight AA in Sembawang. The screen is quite readable, not requiring anything bigger, bright and sharp. There are plenty of options and it takes a bit of time to master. Twea... » Read More

Pioneer AVH-X2850BT

Pioneer AVH-X2850BT  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Jq1988  |  5th Gear

Very durable and reliable!!

My car was installed with lousy oem harrier head unit before replaced with this awesome model. Very user friendly and personalised. Every function and features of this unit satisfy my family requirement, Super clear led screen and powerful so... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : DVD Player

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: mitsubishi , pioneer , cheap , 2nd-hand , headunit ...

Alpine iLx 207 headunit Go to unread post 4 replies
Pioneer Single DIN HU Go to unread post 8 replies
Mitsubishi Space Star Go to unread post 6 replies
Pioneer AVH-Z9150BT Go to unread post 279 replies
Kenwood DDX918 Go to unread post 2 replies
Recommend cheap installer Go to unread post 9 replies
Kenwood DDX916WS Go to unread post 0 replies
Tags: mitsubishi, pioneer, cheap and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users