• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
178 replies to this topic | 1,133 praises

Posted 22 February 2018 - 09:39 AM

Heman75
  • Premium member
    Heman75
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Guys 

Lets do some day dreaming..

Ang bao toto 12million

What will you do when you strike the 12million all by yourself no sharing in group 1

let me start this.

give 2million to my prefer charity

buy a 1million car of my choice to play

buy a 5million bungalow to stay

invest 4million and get 5-10% annual return (every month got 20k-30k to spend good enough)

will still continue to work..

Posted 22 February 2018 - 09:45 AM

RogerNg_185295
  • Premium member
    RogerNg_185295
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I will buy over mcf

Posted 22 February 2018 - 09:51 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I will slap myself few times first, then go withdraw, then take cruise ard the world, buy a penthouse condo, get a lambo huracan for weekend and buy T2's set of rolexes muayhahahaha
Heman75 and lausai88 praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 22 February 2018 - 09:58 AM

Dleodleo
  • Premium member
    Dleodleo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Buy house, donate some $ to charity and give some $ to parents. Resign and stay at home eat, sleep and watch TV. Go travelling and volunteering.

Posted 22 February 2018 - 09:59 AM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Guys 

Lets do some day dreaming..

Ang bao toto 12million

What will you do when you strike the 12million all by yourself no sharing in group 1

let me start this.

give 2million to my prefer charity

buy a 1million car of my choice to play

buy a 5million bungalow to stay

invest 4million and get 5-10% annual return (every month got 20k-30k to spend good enough)

will still continue to work..

wah towkay....i actually believed you already have many multiples of 12 million by reading your posts on mcf

[thumbsup]  :D

SiLangKia and lausai88 praised this

Posted 22 February 2018 - 10:08 AM

Heman75
  • Premium member
    Heman75
    Supercharged
    Author Image

wah towkay....i actually believed you already have many multiples of 12 million by reading your posts on mcf

[thumbsup]  :D

i very honest.. i dont have multiples of 12million.. i dont even have 1million

i just normal working class..

as what some bro said only 500k sgd annual then consider entry middle class.. seems like i under the low class..

I will buy over mcf

worth meh...

Buy house, donate some $ to charity and give some $ to parents. Resign and stay at home eat, sleep and watch TV. Go travelling and volunteering.

eat sleep watch TV will die faster one.. how to enjoy ahaha

Posted 22 February 2018 - 10:11 AM

Dleodleo
  • Premium member
    Dleodleo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i very honest.. i dont have multiples of 12million.. i dont even have 1million
i just normal working class..
as what some bro said only 500k sgd annual then consider entry middle class.. seems like i under the low class..

worth meh...

eat sleep watch TV will die faster one.. how to enjoy ahaha

wahaha I lazy mah. I will join Enye and become 165kg soon...😃😃

Edited by Dleodleo, 22 February 2018 - 10:13 AM.

Enye, Tianmo and Evillusion praised this

Posted 22 February 2018 - 11:01 AM

UncleAtas
  • Premium member
    UncleAtas
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

if I win. I will make a sleazy music video and sell it here.

SiLangKia praised this
Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 22 February 2018 - 11:05 AM

Evillusion
  • Premium member
    Evillusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I will laugh......muayhahaha and have that smirk....every morning from dawn till dusk.......

no horse run......wahahaha....😂😂😂
SiLangKia praised this
Together We stand Alone

Posted 22 February 2018 - 11:06 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

$12 million too much to handle, i dont know what to do?! Lol.  :o

Sdf4786k, Wormee and Beregond praised this
When you arise in the morning think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

Posted 22 February 2018 - 11:20 AM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Probably invest in equity with good dividends and keep a low profile.

Posted 22 February 2018 - 11:23 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Probably invest in equity with good dividends and keep a low profile.

Maybe, cause i dont think i can ever see $12 million in my entire life. Even $1 million also cannot smell at all.  :blink:

Heman75 and Dleodleo praised this
When you arise in the morning think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

Posted 22 February 2018 - 11:36 AM

Heman75
  • Premium member
    Heman75
    Supercharged
    Author Image

how sleazy?

give me i help you

Posted 22 February 2018 - 11:43 AM

Heman75
  • Premium member
    Heman75
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Maybe, cause i dont think i can ever see $12 million in my entire life. Even $1 million also cannot smell at all.  :blink:

u can.. worst case assumption.. you have a 3room flat.. that will worth about 300k.. plus your cpf accounts maybe 200k .. total 500k.. plus your saving like 100k.. total 600k very close ... work harder and bro you can one..Jia you.... 

Posted 22 February 2018 - 11:43 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

this thread in "meetups" folder, must be someone tio toto liao want call for a meetup to buy everyone a drink!!!  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 22 February 2018 - 12:05 PM

Heman75
  • Premium member
    Heman75
    Supercharged
    Author Image

this thread in "meetups" folder, must be someone tio toto liao want call for a meetup to buy everyone a drink!!!  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

if i tio.. i buy u beer for 365 days...3 cans a day

Posted 22 February 2018 - 12:14 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

if i tio.. i buy u beer for 365 days...3 cans a day

Can exchange for cash instead? I dont mind collecting everyday tho. 

But, I rather i tio, and i buy you beer for 365 days, 3 cans a day. [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

KoreanLover praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 22 February 2018 - 12:16 PM

Heman75
  • Premium member
    Heman75
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Can exchange for cash instead? I dont mind collecting everyday tho. 

But, I rather i tio, and i buy you beer for 365 days, 3 cans a day. [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Can exchange for cash instead? I dont mind collecting everyday tho

KoreanLover praised this

Posted 22 February 2018 - 12:54 PM

Sotong07
  • Sotong07
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

1) Treat my boss the frying squid

2) Buy another car

3) Buy a new house

4) Buy health

5) Do charity

Dleodleo and KoreanLover praised this

Posted 22 February 2018 - 01:10 PM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Invest and bank in all the amount.

Use the interest generated to give monthly allowance to parent, do charity, upgrade house and car and treat everyone in MCF kopi!! 

I'm daydreaming la.. Continue to slog and 脚踏实地 to earn a living.

Dleodleo and nazerath praised this

Back to Meetups  ·  General Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: @xx, @vv, @cc, what, strike, toto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users