• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
178 replies to this topic | 1,133 praises

Posted 24 May 2019 - 01:25 PM

BenTong
  • Premium member
    BenTong
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

The wisest thing to do after striking $12m Toto is to keep a low profile. Live the usual life, but donât have to think so much before spending.

I can â

• Order drinks at kopi tiam instead of drinking from toilet tap water or bring water from home
  • Order at least one or two meat dish instead of 3 vegs at the Cai Peng store
  • Engage a maid so donât need to do house chores
  • Buy myself a better pair of track shoes instead of those cheap India made running shoes from Mustafa which makes my legs ache
  • Buy new clothes during Chinese New Year instead of wearing the same recycled clothes year after year
  • Use the new phone when 2 year telco contract is up, instead of selling it for a profit for the money
  • Stick to the same car, but can pump 98RON instead of 92RON
  • Spend on more expensive Michelin tyres instead of China made Westlake
  • Service my car at Distributor instead of outside workshop
  • Send my children to The Learning Lab, as their grades are not very good with no tuition

And lastly, I can do my part for charity and freely give $10 each time I see those poor begging on the streets and buy them food.
No eat before no know taste.. eat before then taste change..

Posted 24 May 2019 - 01:31 PM

Freeder
  • Premium member
    Freeder
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

If I kanna $12 mil

1) 20 % to charity
2) 911 GT3 RS
3) 2 Prop
4) enjoy n take care those in dire straits.
Angcheek, Uncle2, Inlinefour, Mercs and car50 praised this
I'm always learning how to drive...

Posted 24 May 2019 - 01:41 PM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bro SP issue a uob cheque to winner to bank in

How to escape from OC leh

ð¤«ð¤

easy.

open a new joint bank account with someone else. Deposit and transfer the money into another account. close the account.😂

more specific. open a current account. single signatory. the other person draw a few cheques to various payee.

Edited by Kopites, 24 May 2019 - 01:44 PM.

Inlinefour praised this

Posted 24 May 2019 - 01:54 PM

Vinceng
  • Premium member
    Vinceng
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

This list like kanna 4D lei..

Money can be easy come, easy go. $12m can be gone in a year or two if not spent wisely & one is unable to manage such huge sums of money. Lead the high life, then later kena illnesses.

RM3 million is a lot of money. Read this -
https://www.straitst...er-is-now-broke

“…The last RM1.2 million lasted 5 months“. She must be eating lobsters everyday. :mellow:. Her daily expenditure in Malaysia is equivalent to my monthly expenditure in Singapore.

Edited by Vinceng, 24 May 2019 - 02:10 PM.

Posted 24 May 2019 - 02:31 PM

Daniu82
  • Premium member
    Daniu82
    6th Gear
    Author Image

If I tio then I will clear my loans (car and HDB) and calculate if I can get a small condo to rent out and save the rest (open FD account if possible) for me and my family.

Freeder praised this

Posted 24 May 2019 - 02:48 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If it’s 12mil... I’d book a 250k seat onboard Virgin Galactic to see for myself if the earth I’ve been living all my life is indeed round...

Hope won’t kena scammed like in the movie ‘Now you see me 2’ kind of fake flight...

Posted 24 May 2019 - 02:53 PM

Inlinefour
  • Premium member
    Inlinefour
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

easy.

open a new joint bank account with someone else. Deposit and transfer the money into another account. close the account.😂

more specific. open a current account. single signatory. the other person draw a few cheques to various payee.

brudder are you working bank or mas...no horse run  [thumbsup]

will contact you once I got the 12 mill uob cheque  :a-toast:

Angcheek and Freeder praised this

Posted 24 May 2019 - 03:56 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

brudder are you working bank or mas...no horse run [thumbsup]

will contact you once I got the 12 mill uob cheque :a-toast:

Learned from ah jib issit?

Posted 24 May 2019 - 08:38 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If I kanna $12 mil

1) 20 % to charity
2) 911 GT3 RS
3) 2 Prop

No need lah.

All those in dire straits all multi millionaires.

They don't need your money, I do please pass some to me.  [thumbsup]

:D

Dire-Straits-John.jpg

Freeder praised this
Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 24 May 2019 - 08:45 PM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If I kanna $12 mil

1) 20 % to charity
2) 911 GT3 RS
3) 2 Prop

$1million can dun forgot to share with me 🤣🤣
Angcheek no need gib so much , he dunno what to do with $$

Edited by BanCoe, 24 May 2019 - 08:48 PM.

Posted 24 May 2019 - 09:37 PM

Inlinefour
  • Premium member
    Inlinefour
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Learned from ah jib issit?

shhhhh...dont let the pussy out of the panty  [lipsrsealed]

Kopites and Ash2017 praised this

Posted 24 May 2019 - 10:01 PM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

If I kanna $12 mil

1) 20 % to charity
2) 911 GT3 RS
3) 2 Prop

Please remember me, I am in your group 4

Posted 24 May 2019 - 10:08 PM

Freeder
  • Premium member
    Freeder
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Please remember me, I am in your group 4

If I really tio, sure pal... must sumpa based on your conscience hor..
No need ang bao toto, 1-2 mil ok liao..🙏🏻🙇‍♀️

$1million can dun forgot to share with me ð¤£ð¤£

I bring angcheek go kio kway🙏🏻🙇‍♀

Edited by Freeder, 24 May 2019 - 10:07 PM.

Ash2017, Angcheek, cashcow, Kopites and Jamesc praised this
I'm always learning how to drive...

Posted 24 May 2019 - 10:12 PM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

No need ang bao toto, 1-2 mil ok liao..ðð»ðââï¸
I bring angcheek go kio kwayðð»ðââ

No need sumpa so bad lah, when you have 12mil in your bank account, no matter from which angle you look at me I will also look very poor. By the way angceek and myself have a common healthy liking, that is (fermented) grape juice. So please include a bottle or two when you come sympathize us.

Edited by Ct3833, 24 May 2019 - 10:14 PM.

Ash2017, Dleodleo and Kopites praised this

Posted 24 May 2019 - 10:35 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If someone tio 12m here can consider book whole din tai fung and treat all mcfer hehehe
Ash2017 praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 25 May 2019 - 05:47 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

No need ang bao toto, 1-2 mil ok liao..🙏🏻🙇‍♀️
I bring angcheek go kio kway🙏🏻🙇‍♀

。。。。。。。 Jia Kway Chap can liao .  :XD:

Jamesc praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 25 May 2019 - 05:48 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

$1million can dun forgot to share with me 🤣🤣

I bring money go to BankCoe ...... ask for 10% FD .  :yuush:

:D

樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 25 May 2019 - 09:34 PM

Inlinefour
  • Premium member
    Inlinefour
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

。。。。。。。 Jia Kway Chap can liao .  :XD:

hearsay Area G TiongKok Kway Chap jin Ho Jiak leh  :inlove:  :yeah-im-not-drunk:

Kopites and SiLangKia praised this

Posted 10 July 2019 - 07:24 PM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

fyi

next draw 8 million

Back to Meetups  ·  General Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: @xx, @vv, @cc, what, strike, toto

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users