Million dollar cash in bank now and zero debt...Anyone?

LPPL

What's your assumption in terms of property prices in 5 years? Average Interest rate and rental yield over the 5 years? Singhell share prices then?

It's garbage in garbage out. Top many assumptions involved, making the comparison not very meaningful...

Truth is I have no idea.

Although I would think the chance of seeing Singtel see $4 again is very high within the next 3 to 5 years.

I really really dunno what’s the upside for property in 5 years, conservatively.

That’s why I am asking.

↡ Advertisement

What's your assumption in terms of property prices in 5 years? Average Interest rate and rental yield over the 5 years? Singhell share prices then?

It's garbage in garbage out. Top many assumptions involved, making the comparison not very meaningful...

I always take 2% compounded gain averaged over long term, minus lease depreciation if relevant. This is probably half of the historical gain but is defensive enough.

Add the rental gain minus all the costs one can think of.

I don't think this question has ever been asked in this forum before. I am wondering how many here have a million cash in the bank now (not CPF) with the house they are living in now (hdb or private) fully paid and with zero debt? Please note that I am not talking about those sitting on paper assets as some bros here will probably say they can liquidate this and that property to have x millions, I am talking about those debtless people with a million cash in the bank now.

If you are in this category, it would be interesting to hear what do you plan to do with your cash in the next couple of years?

$1M cash with > $10M asset ... ok what ... sibei sound mind leh ... lol

LPPL asking the $1M category that keep $1M full cash in bank ... every month receive bank statement feel sibei lich ...

Well, guess i have not been in my right mind for more than a decade.

Edited by Wt_know

$1M cash with > $10M asset ... ok what ... sibei sound mind leh ... lol

LPPL asking the $1M category that keep $1M full cash in bank ... every month receive bank statement feel sibei lich ...

Edited by Throttle2

This kinda of question is probably best ask in quora where people can go anon and answer, doubt anyone will just raise their hand and answer in the event of sounding like a pompous jacka** *(that said this forum does have its share of colorful characters)

I don't think this question has ever been asked in this forum before. I am wondering how many here have a million cash in the bank now (not CPF) with the house they are living in now (hdb or private) fully paid and with zero debt? Please note that I am not talking about those sitting on paper assets as some bros here will probably say they can liquidate this and that property to have x millions, I am talking about those debtless people with a million cash in the bank now. 

If you are in this category, it would be interesting to hear what do you plan to do with your cash in the next couple of years?

• Praise 4

This kinda of question is probably best ask in quora where people can go anon and answer, doubt anyone will just raise their hand and answer in the event of sounding like a pompous jacka** *(that said this forum does have its share of colorful characters)

Got people ask

Got people answer.

Rich got jackasses

Poor also got jackasses

Teachers got jerks

Doctors also have jerks

Thats a Forum

Don't forget those damn sh*tstirrers, those retired ones are the worse  [:p]

Got people ask
Got people answer.
Rich got jackasses
Poor also got jackasses
Teachers got jerks
Doctors also have jerks

Thats a Forum

• Praise 2

Don't forget those damn sh*tstirrers, those retired ones are the worse [:p]

Tell the truth people dont believe

Tell the untruth people also dont believe

So just mix up turth with untruth, untruth with truth lor.

Muayhahahahahaha

Retired ones then will have time to stir.

But its not always shit.

In this instance, nothing was stirred.

Only the sour ones feel squeezed.

Edited by Throttle2
  • Praise 2

My question was $1 million cash, still ok lah. By today's standard need at least $5 million in liquid assets to be considered millionaire.
  • Praise 2

When my time is up highly possible to have billion to use :D

1 Bn down there is not enough.  The sheer amount of money sent every year has caused massive inflation:

Now:

1 trillion

post-128138-0-09929700-1519572203_thumb.jpg

Then:

1 milllion

post-128138-0-99094500-1519572216_thumb.jpg

Better to send properties, cars, servants and candles.

• Praise 2

1 Bn down there is not enough. The sheer amount of money sent every year has caused massive inflation:

Now:

1 trillion

Capture1.JPG

Then:

1 milllion

Capture.JPG

You don't need hell money to be a trillionaire, 100 trillion zimbabwe currency can be bought with usd40.
  • Praise 1

If i say i have, would you believe?

If i say i dont have would you believe?

Anyway a million bucks in cash is not a lot.

Singapore a lot of cash rich people.

老大, i believe everything u say la haha

$1m is definitely not alot but also not a small sum. U shud be able to retire comfortably with fully paid house

1 Bn down there is not enough. The sheer amount of money sent every year has caused massive inflation:

Now:

1 trillion

Capture1.JPG

Then:

1 milllion

Capture.JPG

Sometimes I wonder what can the ghost buy with hell bank notes..... nobody burn shops, so got money no shops in hell. People burn cars without engine. And the car so small, cannot go in. In hell, all are Rolls Royce and Benz. No service centre since nobody burn. And when people burn HP, they burn the actual size. People burn a house, inside nothing, all chopsticks structure behind.

Sometimes, I want to ask my relatives all these questions but yet seems so offensive. So i’ve been keeping these questions without asking anyone.

Sometimes I wonder what can the ghost buy with hell bank notes..... nobody burn shops, so got money no shops in hell. People burn cars without engine. And the car so small, cannot go in. In hell, all are Rolls Royce and Benz. No service centre since nobody burn. And when people burn HP, they burn the actual size. People burn a house, inside nothing, all chopsticks structure behind.

Sometimes, I want to ask my relatives all these questions but yet seems so offensive. So iâve been keeping these questions without asking anyone.

Burn car but nvr burn petrol right lol

Sometimes maintaining the house cost more than maintaining the person  [dead]

http://www.straitstimes.com/business/property/yang-yin-saga-widows-bungalow-on-sale-price-expected-to-top-35m

老大, i believe everything u say la haha
$1m is definitely not alot but also not a small sum. U shud be able to retire comfortably with fully paid house