Samsung Galaxy S9

Jman888

attachicon.gifJJKX2842.JPG

No interest of the new S9.

Taken on the launch day.

actually sales open on 16 March in retail shops, now only can register online.

Supercharged

tipu one lah.

After buy, you will find out, Apple outside, Android inside.

Apple store still $1888.

Is it?

I tot they launch on MWC. Before that, no showing actual phone.

tipu one lah.

After buy, you will find out, Apple outside, Android inside.

Apple store still $1888.

this one is they sell thru Lazada channel with official Apple 1 year warranty.  Further $100 get discount/rebate for DBS + Live up member.

I like the new Dex Pad idea even better:

post-24957-0-04930900-1519887783_thumb.jpg

IMO, the Dex station is an excellent concept! hope others start implementing something similar.

if preorder earliest can collect is 10th March 2018.

Yeah, was prepared to be paying 1.6 to 1.7K for the 256gb model (features don't lose to IphoneX) ....saw the price, no need to think twice...just hoot. :D

attachicon.gifIMG_1050.JPG

$400 cheaper than iphone X.

Supersonic

My contract will be up in 10 days (full 24 months). Just nice a good boost from my current S7.

When I was younger, used to chase technology. Now is got a good phone with awesome camera, fast processor, small gaming, that's enough. Haha.

haha my cycle is S2, S4, S6 and now S8. change once every 2 years. will wait for S10/X whatever they want to call it... 

haha my cycle is S2, S4, S6 and now S8. change once every 2 years. will wait for S10/X whatever they want to call it... 

Haha nice. I did the S3, S7 and now looking at the S9.

Went to Sony but build quality was a disappointment and decided to switch back to Samsung.

Was contemplating the iPhone X and used the iPhone 6s as my 2nd phone. I still felt that I prefer Android phones and Samsung in general. 

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Haha nice. I did the S3, S7 and now looking at the S9.

Went to Sony but build quality was a disappointment and decided to switch back to Samsung.

Was contemplating the iPhone X and used the iPhone 6s as my 2nd phone. I still felt that I prefer Android phones and Samsung in general.

wow not many people can switch between iphone and android easily...

My contract will be up in 10 days (full 24 months). Just nice a good boost from my current S7.

When I was younger, used to chase technology. Now is got a good phone with awesome camera, fast processor, small gaming, that's enough. Haha.

wow same time as me, just nice to collect the phone with new contract [laugh]

I also been using S7 Edge for 2 years, still a good phone but started to lag for some of the apps.

My upgrade path was S4, S6 edge, S7 edge (blame my really itchy hand then). Decided to skip S8 as I was pretty happy with the S7. Just preordered my S9+. 

Supersonic

My upgrade path was S4, S6 edge, S7 edge (blame my really itchy hand then). Decided to skip S8 as I was pretty happy with the S7. Just preordered my S9+. 

haha your itchy hand caused you to change from even nos to odd nos. any major differences between S6 edge and S7 edge? 

enjoy your new phone! 

S9 is almost the same size as S7 Edge though screen size increase from 5.5' to 5.8'.

S9+ is too big for me.

wanted to try the Samsung Pay which is only supported from S7 onwards IIRC. Otherwise the phone not much of a difference in real world term.

Now I am using Samsung Pay for almost every small transactions eg. at food court/NTUc/GIANT 

haha your itchy hand caused you to change from even nos to odd nos. any major differences between S6 edge and S7 edge? 

enjoy your new phone! 

• Praise 2

Yeah S9+ might be abit big. but I compared it with my S7edge, width is almost the same, just longer. Now with the fingerprint scanner at the new location, it is much easier to operate with 1 hand.

Was considering the S9 but the dual camera, larger ram (6gb), larger avail storage (256gb, can free up the MicrosD slot for a 2nd SIM), larger battery (3500) had me sold.

S9 is almost the same size as S7 Edge though screen size increase from 5.5' to 5.8'.

S9+ is too big for me.

wanted to try the Samsung Pay which is only supported from S7 onwards IIRC. Otherwise the phone not much of a difference in real world term.

Now I am using Samsung Pay for almost every small transactions eg. at food court/NTUc/GIANT 

Haha same. I use the Samsung pay for nearly everything. It's awesome that I can get food/drinks after jogging or petrol runs without my wallet and still can make payments.

I remember there was once I had problems with the Samsung pay and couldn't pay for petrol. I didn't have my wallet with me and had to hold up the relative long queue to restart my phone. *SWEAT*

Yeah S9+ might be abit big. but I compared it with my S7edge, width is almost the same, just longer. Now with the fingerprint scanner at the new location, it is much easier to operate with 1 hand.

Was considering the S9 but the dual camera, larger ram (6gb), larger avail storage (256gb, can free up the MicrosD slot for a 2nd SIM), larger battery (3500) had me sold.

I spotted a samsung trade in deal of 600 dollars. Just not sure of the tnc. Any idea if the free concegie services is too much of a hype
↡ Advertisement