MCD in Sg selling chocolate pie, Fish & Fries from 1st March

ChaosMyth

post-186600-0-19465400-1519632038_thumb.jpg

It seems like McDonald’s is indefatigable when it comes to releasing new items, considering past reception.

Chocolate pie

The fast food giant has announced that it will be selling the much-hyped chocolate pies in Singapore starting March 1, 2018.

Singaporeans have long heard of this menu item, which was previously only available in countries such as Korea, Japan and Bangkok.

In other news, McDonald’s Singapore will also be releasing Fish & Fries, as well a Sweet Chilli Fish Burger on the same date.

https://mothership.sg/2018/02/mcdonalds-singapore-chocolate-pie-fish-and-fries/

Looks good! Anyone tried before?!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

do you know eat chocolate is a turn on? good for piak piak, I never bluff you.

post-180434-0-60454200-1519653141_thumb.jpg

I eat chocolate for almost everyday for decades and I don't have such thoughts.

If eating chocolate turns you on, that means your mind is not clean and there is a devil inside you, and devouring you, leading to a path that will destroy your whole life forever and ever.

You must purge this devil out of your mind, so that your mind will be clean and your soul will be pure and you will feel freer. 

• Praise 1

zhu tou.jpg

If eating chocolate turns you on, that means your mind is not clean and there is a devil inside you, and devouring you, leading to a path that will destroy your whole life forever and ever.

You must purge this devil out of your mind, so that your mind will be clean and your soul will be pure and you will feel freer.

I mean turn the woman on [laugh]

zhu tou.jpg

Eat chocolate daily won't make you sex crave but make you a diabetic patient.

I'm still waiting for SG McD to sell this

Lai拉 chee? What a name?
  • Praise 1